News The champ signed the bout agreement

Will Yan also get his Oscar trophy as when he whoops his ass?

I'd be surprised if Aljo doesn't make notable adjustments once their second fight is on.

If Yan beats him, that's okay, he's a fantastic fighter - but so is Aljo and i'd laugh my ass off if he finished Yan, lol.

From wherever you are located within the SOLAR SYSTEM, you will be able to see the smoke from the Sherdog servers MELTING DOWN.

And I won't be able to stop laughing.

Do you need energy to fake an injury like Aljamain Sterling? Well then P3 protein snacks gotcha covered.

fake injury please he was kneed in the head. lets see how you feel after that done to you.

Speaking on the Aljo hate, I'm in that group, I hate that kind of shameful shit he pulled but on the flip side, I do respect how good he really is and it's not like he can't win a rematch, I'll give him my full respect if he pulls it off.

so being kneed in the head is shameful shit now?

Yan should win the rematch. Aljo gets shit on a bit. He deserves a lot of it , but he is one of the top 5 BW no doubt.

He sure has fucked milked it for all it's worth. Yan absolutely runs through him in the rematch.

One of the finest thesbians the world has ever seen.

Wow.

Aljo.gif

He has a career as a pro wrestler. His selling is top notch.
<VinceCa$h>

I might be the only Aljo fan left on here and I'm fine with that. War ALJO!

I like him too. Think his funky style is fun to watch, and know that there isn't a person on here who'd be jumping to their feet to restart the fight after getting concussed into oblivion by an illegal blow.

Back