News The champ signed the bout agreement

How is a UFC champion still paying rent?

Cant he afford a house?

He has two houses you goof in 2 different states. You UFC pay is low shills are easy to see through lol

I can hear the between scenes music "...but 7 months later, Petr found himself in a familiar spot, one he wished he could have avoided."

and the court case where he sues his corner after they tell him again to knee him in the head while downed. "I thought there was no way Herb would notice it 2 fights in a row".

I might be the only Aljo fan left on here and I'm fine with that. War ALJO!

Nah I'm praying Sterling wins for 2 reasons.

1. I like Sterling.
2. Yan fans are the worst. If Sterling had illegally kneed Yan they'd all be singing a different tune and talking about how dumb Sterling is and how Yan is the legitimate champ.

Aljo.gif

Amazing.

I'm pretty sure Yan must be pulling all nighters hitting the books and cramming to make sure his knowledge of the rules won't let him down again

Looking forward to this!

Aljo looked good early in the fight. Needs to pick his shots more, I suppose, to avoid gassing.

There’s nothing fake about his championship at all. The other guy cheated, and paid for it.

Way too many people in here are fans of outright cheaters. Whether they’re ped cheats like Jones, Silva, etc. Or the guys that foul constantly during fights like Jones, DC, Conor, etc.

Why should cheating be rewarded?

Fake champ isn’t really the right word. He’s the champ alright. The records show that as clear as day. He has the belt. Embarrassment champ or paper champ is more the right word for it

I don’t think cheating should be rewarded, nor should fights you were getting utterly plooked in and then u win by dq should be rewarded anymore beyond the bare minimum... which is give him the belt but then act like he’s invisible

They had to put the belt on him cause those are the rules. What I was saying was he shouldn’t be given the television commercial deals n whatknot that he’s getting. They should have been quiet and low key about having an embarrassment paper champ n try to get him beaten to get the belt off him ASAP instead of promoting and rewarding him as if he won the belt via flipping spinning twirling flying head kick highlight reel knockout for the ages.

Last edited:
Man
He's gonna feel dumb af after Yan spanks em

I'm already embarrassed for him

Can't wait to see the actor removed from the throne

what if,Aljo comes back and dominates Petr?would he be hated more or people would soften up on him

so being kneed in the head is shameful shit now?
It's not, Yan is a dumbass for doing it, but faking inability to continue fighting as a way to claim the highest accolade is shameful, it's like a military recruit faking injury to get out of service and then bragging about being a veteran. Earn your accolades and then get your respect.

It's not, Yan is a dumbass for doing it, but faking inability to continue fighting as a way to claim the highest accolade is shameful, it's like a military recruit faking injury to get out of service and then bragging about being a veteran. Earn your accolades and then get your respect.

Who in here wants to argue Petyr Yan doesn't hit hard?

He blasted him full volume to his skull with a knee.

I tell you what - lets let any jabroni you are friends with recreate the same scenario, and you take a full clip knee to the head from your untrained buddy. Let me know if you feel a little dizzy after or if you pop up ready to party.

Nah I'm praying Sterling wins for 2 reasons.

1. I like Sterling.
2. Yan fans are the worst. If Sterling had illegally kneed Yan they'd all be singing a different tune and talking about how dumb Sterling is and how Yan is the legitimate champ.

Why are Yan fans the worst? His fan base doesn’t really stand out to me. You’re making the mistake of thinking that everyone who is talking trash about Aljo is a fan of Petr.

He's the only MMA fighter who has fairly consistently interacted with me on various forms of social media. Actually, He used to post here on our very own sherdog many years ago. It's a shame to see how Sherdog has turned on one of their own. He's a good guy. Logically I need to favor Yan in the rematch, but I do think Sterling is a very live dog. People are acting like he has nothing for Yan and I do not think that is the case.
Sherdoggers don't care about nice guy/ bad bwoi...that's a female trait. They care about fighting. That's what the sport is about. There is no room for cowardice in this sport. People still love masvidal even tho he lost. Because he's a fighter. Yan is a fckn fighter. And that's what they hespec. This isn't a charity case, they're not gonna respect a fake ass champion.

I don't like Aljo that much but I hope he beats Yan because I can't stand his fans.
yes, we know your kind. you think yan’s fans are all white, you think they hate aljo because he’s black, and you have a chip on your shoulder about white people generally. it’s like a political thing for you.

what you fail to realize is everyone hates aljo because he’s fake champ bottom boy, and people love yan because he’s exciting and badass.

Back