The Cold, Hard, Truth in which I realized about my idols

Haha true but Idc about all that.. Id rather squat, and be athletic af. Im into basketball, MMA, etc.
My sweet summer child

the answer is always building that posterior chain
now grab a bar, your potential awaits

e545197c356096f5ae3d1b0bc7ca07c3.gif

One can ALWAYS add muscle mass and body fat.. Skeletal length such as the arms, legs, torso. Is Permanent and unique.
No not everybody can do that as if its a simple formality, adding muscle mass can be very difficult depending on your body type so Im guessing your a pathetic ectomorph.

Instant ignore. Too boring as a troll. Please ask things of people then misunderstand them, make questionable statements etc if you are gonna troll. Or go over the top with something offensive and get insta banned maybe

I guess maybe you got me? I usually dont mind but this was just boring.

So Im 6'0ft with a 73in reach. And for a year now, I looked up to guys Id call my brothers. Who had the same height and reach. Rampage Jackson(Who is 6'1 not 6'0 but has a 73inch reach), Rob Whittaker, Yoel Romero, Roy Nelson, Gokhan Saki....

Then I measured my leg reach and compared to them... So Yoel, Saki, Robert, and Roy's leg reaches are 40 something inches....

Meanwhile my leg reach is the same as Paulo Costa who is 6'1, with a 72inch reach and a 39inch leg reach...

The only other person who also has a similar height, leg and arm reach is Robbie Lawler, whos 5'11 with a 74 inch reach with a 39in leg reach such as I.....

So all this time it was a lie.. Im not built like Romero, Robert, Etc. . These guys have much longer legs and shorter torsos opposedto me regardless of our height and arm length. Prob why they are so athletic and Im just a short legged, long torso loser. Who am I suppose to do high kicks and Flying knees.
The answer to every question you ever have: rocket fuel and you will be rid of your self conciseness and be as athletic as a human can get.
Screenshot_2018-08-27-10-33-23-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-27-10-33-15-1.png
{<buffer}<RomeroSalute><TheDonald><TheDonald><TheDonald>

So Im 6'0ft with a 73in reach. And for a year now, I looked up to guys Id call my brothers. Who had the same height and reach. Rampage Jackson(Who is 6'1 not 6'0 but has a 73inch reach), Rob Whittaker, Yoel Romero, Roy Nelson, Gokhan Saki....

Then I measured my leg reach and compared to them... So Yoel, Saki, Robert, and Roy's leg reaches are 40 something inches....

Meanwhile my leg reach is the same as Paulo Costa who is 6'1, with a 72inch reach and a 39inch leg reach...

The only other person who also has a similar height, leg and arm reach is Robbie Lawler, whos 5'11 with a 74 inch reach with a 39in leg reach such as I.....

So all this time it was a lie.. Im not built like Romero, Robert, Etc. . These guys have much longer legs and shorter torsos opposedto me regardless of our height and arm length. Prob why they are so athletic and Im just a short legged, long torso loser. Who am I suppose to do high kicks and Flying knees.

You think you're short legged-long torso?? You've got the same leg reach as Stipe Miocic, and he's 4 inches taller with an 80" reach.

One can ALWAYS add muscle mass and body fat.. Skeletal length such as the arms, legs, torso. Is Permanent and unique.

Are you gonna do smth 'bout it?

If you can, do smth bout it, you little twerp.

If not, shut yur foookin' mouth!

How small is your penis? Did you measure that?

What loser even worries about their height/reach/ LEG Reach?!? <Lmaoo>

D6EE0C3D-485D-450C-AD3E-822F720FFF9B.jpeg

Back