The craziest part in Holloway's KO

What's truly odd are how many of you are acting as though this is something new, and not vintage Holloway, as he's done this multiple times before. Really makes one wonder how many people here even watch the sport with any regularity.
that's not the insane part, you're missing the point entirely.

Been saying it for months now, Max is a better fighter than he was 5 years ago. He showed it in the Allen fight. He showed it in Volk II tbh. He put on weight the right way.

People were really co paring him to Tony Ferguson. It was embarrassing. Max's footwork. His precision. It's on the most elite level.

Fight IQ-wise, it was stupid.

But the dude earned two 300k bonuses so oh well, lol.

is not even the KO who is already beautiful

But it's the fact that he was winning the fight, 5-0 or 4-1 but choose to call out in the middle of the cage a savage like gaethje to bang and take the risk to loose it all

This is just insane

Bless Max
This has already been said. Do you get your jurnlist skills from Brendan shaub

"loose" it all, the average intelligence of an MMA fan these days
You have to understand in your self centered life that english is not the native language of the whole world, can you do that or its too difficult?

This has already been said. Do you get your jurnlist skills from Brendan shaub
can you just skip my topic if you already read it somewhere else and you are not interested? instead of complaining like a karen

why people need to be negative all the time about any topic, if im not interested i just skip

I hope Max abolishes that belt tbh, it's stupid and pointless, anyways, instead of these 2 clowns Jon and Tony, imagine David Goggins training Max Holloway before his fight with ilia? train him hell week, whisper motivation in his ears, we'd see Max Holloway 2.0 and ilia is absolutely fooked, ignore Tony, he is super washed but Max should train with Goggins while he's still in his prime, he'd hit his stride after training with David.

Too bad he didn’t try that from the opening bell

<21>

Jk, Max is a badass and swears he did it cause he believed Justin would given him the honors

Savage recognize savage

<RomeroSalute>

Why didn't he do it in the first round

His risk was minimal. Chances of success huge

Huge fan of both but I thought Justin would have too much power. Max surprised the hell out me.

Crazy thing about Mousasi's chin is that the kick didn't even knock him out cold.

The fact that he didn't go out in the fight is burned in my brain forever. Moose has got an all time chin, just like Max.

Back