the difference between Silva & GSP

GSP fought and dominated better WWs than are currently ruling the division. On the other hand most of Anderson's wins were against less than stellar competition. I could see him losing to Yoel and Jacare.
The current mw champ was gifted a decision when they fought tho.... against a past ur prime silva..

Is that prime Silva would beat every modern MW today

I can't say the same for GSP when it comes to the modern WW division

real ones know this is the truth.

<BC1>

We don't know how GSP would do vs. current WW's.

We do know that Silva can't hang with average MW's.

Honestly, prime Silva destroys Israel

But probably loses to prime huge good grapplers (still think he could have beaten the Chris their first fight)

I'd still take prime GSP over any WW

do the math I promise you its 100% true.

I don't care. You cherry picked stats to suit your argument. Let's make a list of their opponent's win streak leading to the fight. You know... what really matters?

Get over yourself....

You certainly don't need my help to embarrass yourself. You are doing just fine all by your lonesome.

You posted a silly numerical comment about the total records of fighters that included losses that were well after their best. Does that effect everyone?

It's important to look at when a fighter beat someone, ie; when they are at their best.

Otherwise there would still be value in a win over guys like Penn or Fedor. All their current losses haven't changed the fact that they at one point were top guys in their weight classes.

It's ok for you to skew numbers to make a fighter look bad but I post the opposite and far more accurate picture and now I'm shitposting?

Did you have your thesaurus handy for that response btw?

Time to stop replying to your nonsense.

thank you for the compliment.

The point I was making is simply the guys they lined up for georges were average at best. They beat other average fighters to get to the title fight. Their records looked good because they fought subpar comp. Once they had their title fights they went on to fight higher caliber fighters in which they lost TWICE as many as they won. It has nothing to do with gsp being a boogeyman and ruining them. It has nothing to do with them aged out because they started losing RIGHT away. Hughes was already aged out. Ad naseum I have already dissected the lineup of average joes that Georges defended his belt against. Its not like I think Georges sucked. He was a great fighter. Im saying that calling him the goat is seriously flawed as he isnt imo anywhere near that level. The only legends he fought were either aged out or in the wrong weight class. He got bloodied by jake Sheilds in a stand up war. he got ko'd by a journeyman lw. He has the lowest finishing rate among the goats.

Bones has HUGE names on his resume, even though most were aged out they are all still absolute legends of the sport and most were finished.
Anderson has some terrible names but he did what you are supposed to do undeserving championship fight opponents and that is finish them in devastating fashion. He also has a few HUGE names on there too.
Fedor fought at a huge disadvantage his entire career and finished every can and beat the greatest legends of the sport as well.
Amanda has faced every single woman who ever mattered in the sport and demolished them aside from Valentina the clear #2 whom she beat twice.

Both Fedor and Anderson are still fighting in their mid 40s because they love the challenge and they love the fans. They consistently give the fans what they want to see regardless of legacy or even personal well being. I love their bushido spirit. Georges has none of that. He walks to the cage in his pajamas but he doesnt embody the image. Georges is undeserving of being mentioned in the same breath as Fedor, Bones, Anderson and Amanda.

Back