The End of Merkel

Wish EU had a leader as a Trump. I think there wouldn't be a EU if we had a leader like that, but all I hope for is someone looking for Europeans first.

Your celebrating the exit of Merkel seems shortsighted. A stable, consistent chief of one of the worlds strongest economies (THE driving force behind the EU's growth), and one of the main reasons the EU can afford to prop up countries like yours. If I was Polish I wouldn't go wishing for drastic EU leadership change.

I'm no fan of the current incarnation of the EU, but it's creation has had an overwhelmingly positive effect economically on the vast majority of European nations post WW2, your own (Poland) chief amongst them in recent years.

I don't see your gripe with the EU honestly, Poland have taken in a very minimal amount of refugees and have received a completely disproportionate amount of EU funds in the past 10 years.

Do you really think the mistakes of the 2015 migrant crisis (migration being your main complaint about the EU) will ever be repeated?

Your celebrating the exit of Merkel seems shortsighted. A stable, consistent chief of one of the worlds strongest economies (THE driving force behind the EU's growth), and one of the main reasons the EU can afford to prop up countries like yours. If I was Polish I wouldn't go wishing for drastic EU leadership change.

I'm no fan of the current incarnation of the EU, but it's creation has had an overwhelmingly positive effect economically on the vast majority of European nations post WW2, your own (Poland) chief amongst them in recent years.

I don't see your gripe with the EU honestly, Poland have taken in a very minimal amount of refugees and have received a completely disproportionate amount of EU funds in the past 10 years.

Do you really think the mistakes of the 2015 migrant crisis (migration being your main complaint about the EU) will ever be repeated?

They would still be riding horses and wagons in Poland without the EU.

But Muslims

How will she spend all that free time i wonder
Probably still pining for those dates with Obama that he promised her lol
Good riddance

... Are not the fucking huge problem they're being made out to be in a country with many millions

Are a huge problem where ever they reside.

Because they don't particularly have a great regard for NON muslims. Their ideology sucks ass, and they are the fastest growing religion on the planet. They are a great concern and you better wake the fuck up because whenever they become the majority vote in a country, that country is fucked.

Merkle was fat and ugly. She wanted to replace this culture;

serving-beer-oktoberfest-photo-beautiful-female-waitress-wearing-traditional-dirndl-holding-huge-beers-pub-34269423.jpg

With this;

4796104043_f135e32b62_b.jpg

No wonder the Red Army got so rapey when they reached Germany:)

The damage is done. I don't see how Germany comes back from Merkel's open border's policies.
This, economic damage can be undone. Same with environmental. Immigration, esp Germany can't undo what has been done.

The Germans raped and pillaged every town on the way to the 'grads

And the Ivans paid them back with interest. By the time they kicked in the doors of the Reichstag, almost a million German women were walking funny. Hell, even Stalin eventually thought it was getting out of hand and ordered the Red Army high command to crack down on it.

While I don't condone it, I can understand the Russians being somewhat less than perfect gentlemen, given what the Nazis did to their country.

People being joyful over her leaving as if she was the author of all these policies. Are we really such naive children?

Back