The fact that Jamahal Hill became champion is proof that LHW has regressed HARD

So when Jamahal Hill becomes or should i say BECAME champ Its Suddenly a problem.
So now you've noticed the division and belts are worthless trash

• but when old ass 44 year old Glover beat Ian
  • when Jiri became champ over that sloppy tko finish with over the hill reyes,

and oh also didnt ian and some random russian dude fight for the belt that nobody cared about and dana just like
vacated the belt that very same night

Anyway point is the division been TRASH. BEFORE JAMAL BECAME CHAMP
but NOW that jamahal is getting another title shot YOU NOW NOTICED THE DIVISION HAS REGRESSED....
<KhabibBS>

Last edited:
So when Jamahal Hill becomes or should i say BECAME champ Its Suddenly a problem.
So now you've noticed the division and belts are worthless trash

• but when old ass 44 year old Glover beat Ian
  • when Jiri became champ over that sloppy tko finish with over the hill reyes,

and oh also didnt ian and some random russian dude fight for the belt that nobody cared about and dana just like
vacated the belt that very same night

Anyway point is the division been TRASH. BEFORE JAMAL BECAME CHAMP
but NOW that jamahal is getting another title shot YOU NOW NOTICED THE DIVISION HAS REGRESSED....
<KhabibBS>
Perfectly said. Grandpa Glover was champ but now the division regressed because Hill got the belt over him? Jiri became champ beating the same guy but that was ok? LHW has been terrible since all the legends left. The Hill hate is ridiculous

Peak was the mid 10s. Obviously Jones and DC would dominate today but even outside of those two Rumble, Gus, Glover, Bader and Davis would be serious title threats.

LHW when you had Jones, DC, Gus, and Rumble was murderous.

Perfectly said. Grandpa Glover was champ but now the division regressed because Hill got the belt over him? Jiri became champ beating the same guy but that was ok? LHW has been terrible since all the legends left. The Hill hate is
and Jiri went life and death with the same guy too, but somehow his win was more legit lmao I dunno if it's truly Hill hate or just Jiri nuthugging but it's ridiculous.

I feel like it regressed even when Jones was still a champ there. He arguably lost to two guys he fought before vacating, who then had a very horrible run. Moreover their performance against Jones was arguably the best one .. for me it speaks volumes. A lot of same fighters from his era are still there and don't seem to have improved much except for maybe Khalil and Krylov ..

Once again we got someone else exaggerating. You don't remember the days when Tim Sylvia was the heavyweight champion?
yes i remember. you are the one who must have forgotten. i also remember frank mir, jeff monson, andre arlovski, ricco rodriguez, pedro rizzo, mark coleman, randy couture. and post pride purchase is even better. tim sylvia days are better than now. lol black beast, curtis bladyes, volkov, tybura, spivak, tia? they all struggle with the tim sylvia era fighters........ and 20 years from now you wont remember a god damn name. for some reason tho the tim sylvia days you remember most of them cause everyone but one was a UFC HW champ. the non champ monson back then taps out nearly every modern day UFC HW excluding jones. not a single modern era HW has grappling on his level, not even blaydes. blaydes wrestling hasnt translated well into MMA. he should prob go train with tim sylvia era fighter, randy couture to learn how to utilize it properly. hell paul buentello out strikes most of todays HWs lol.

Last edited:
Still better than Jan Błachowicz

Free chin Jiri
Old Teixeira
Average Blachowitz
Fat Hill

All theses average fighter get belt in LHW

Clueless white belts <{clintugh}>

Is Hill legit? Yes, he is. But we don't know his potential yet.
His best win is - and this is note for anyone ignorant who says that he beat Glover - is Texieira who aged overnight.
Glover from Jiri fight would submit Hill in round 1. It is SO EASY to see that he was slower, his TD was telegraphed but people are so stupid that they don't see that.

I would say Jamahal is on the same tier as Rakić - just notch below elites - they can be elite but they just didn't prove it yet.

Clueless white belts <{clintugh}>

Is Hill legit? Yes, he is. But we don't know his potential yet.
His best win is - and this is note for anyone ignorant who says that he beat Glover - is Texieira who aged overnight.
Glover from Jiri fight would submit Hill in round 1. It is SO EASY to see that he was slower, his TD was telegraphed but people are so stupid that they don't see that.

I would say Jamahal is on the same tier as Rakić - just notch below elites - they can be elite but they just didn't prove it yet.
Hahaha I never said Hill wasn't legit. Don't cry too hard. By the way your username makes me think you're about 12 years old.

Hahaha I never said Hill wasn't legit. Don't cry too hard. By the way your username makes me think you're about 12 years old.

But you said that Jan is weak which is utter bullshit.
He fought Ankalaev (the Boogeyman of LHW) to a standstill and gave him and Alex the hardest fights.
He TKOed prime Reyes who beat Jones and became champion then went to beat Adesanya.

Yes, I am 12 years old. But there is a difference between you and me - I think before I post the message. You don't.

But you said that Jan is weak which is utter bullshit.
He fought Ankalaev (the Boogeyman of LHW) to a standstill and gave him and Alex the hardest fights.
He TKOed prime Reyes who beat Jones and became champion then went to beat Adesanya.

Yes, I am 12 years old. But there is a difference between you and me - I think before I post the message. You don't.
Certainly didn't think before you made that username. Imagine being a fan of play fighting and accusing fans of real legit fighting being clueless because they have a different opinion to you. Yes I don't rate Jan. Well done, he beat a guy who was mentally checked out before the fight, considered himself to be the champ. Gave Jan about as much respect as Rockhold did to Bisping. Then guess what happened? Dominick has been on a skid since losing to Jones. You definitely don't think I before you post. Salty little 12 year old.

Hill becoming champ is NOT evidence of regression. It's evidence of terrible timing and Dana being a prissy bitch.

Remember, Jiri was going to fight Glover, but Jiri got injured. So Glover was supposed to fight Ankalaev but turned it down, so Ankalaev was booked against Jan and they fought to a draw, so they went BACK to Glover with Hill, who he accepted. Hill was #7 and the fifth person they considered when it came to putting a title fight on.

Certainly didn't think before you made that username. Imagine being a fan of play fighting and accusing fans of real legit fighting being clueless because they have a different opinion to you.

So you are insulting me because I like wrestling which is fighting soap opera and I like everything about fighting and then you accuse me of having bad opinion but certainly yours is worse. Ironic.

And again - I analyze fighters. Reyes was gunshy round 1 against Jan but in 2nd round he was himself again and gave a fight but was TKOed. Next was Jiri - in that fight Dom was fighting very good and was giving hell to elite fighter - far from being washed.
His chin was gone after that fight. He was done in Spann bout.

But I must admit - you have balls to respond while you have one of the worst takes on this forum and you are going hard with it. Respect.

So you are insulting me because I like wrestling which is fighting soap opera and I like everything about fighting and then you accuse me of having bad opinion but certainly yours is worse. Ironic.

And again - I analyze fighters. Reyes was gunshy round 1 against Jan but in 2nd round he was himself again and gave a fight but was TKOed. Next was Jiri - in that fight Dom was fighting very good and was giving hell to elite fighter - far from being washed.
His chin was gone after that fight. He was done in Spann bout.

But I must admit - you have balls to respond while you have one of the worst takes on this forum and you are going hard with it. Respect.
I wasn't so much insulting you as I was pointing out that you really don't have much weight in your argument. Being a fan of play fighting.You came at me for underestimating Hill, which ain't true. I think is going to knock Pereira out. I don't rate Jan. If DC, Jones or rumble were still in the picture Jan wouldn't have gotten near that title. Both Reyes and Jan has made a career of beating up middleweights. Like it or not it's a fact. Anyway hespect to you too. Have a good one.

Hill is very underrated. IDK why people hate on him.

He is a very good striker with solid reach and good gas tank for a big guy.

He has an awful dadbod tho. Sherdoggers like muscles so there you got.

Anthony Smith used to be a contender. LHW has been in rough shape for awhile.

205 died when Chuck and Wanderlei lost and Pride went under...
This is a pretty good way to frame it because tbh I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever for Hill to have starched Chuck or Wandy (in the cage...Wanderlei probably performs a murder in the Pride Ring against Hill)

So no TS, it isn't "not up for discussion"

The division isn't as good as when Jones was defending his title tho

IMO, 205 has been bad for about 4-5 yrs. Even when Jones was champ, late in his run he was struggling against guys that I think in his prime, he easily would've finished (Smith, Santos, Reyes). HW sucks too, but HW has always sucked aside from the very best/elite

45 yr old Glover becoming champ is not a good look, I don't think he became champ because he evolved, I think he became champ because the division wasn't nearly what it once was. Glover in his prime was a legit contender but definitely not good enough to be champ

Back