The fight wasn’t even close lol

Round 1 was clear Leon. Every other round was kinda close, but I favoured Leon in almost all of them. It was clear that Leon was the better fighter. He got the best of the clinch exchanges as well as the striking, and Usman couldn't do anything with his takedowns.

Leon arguably won every round.

He even gassed himself trying to take Leon down. His punches were slow af by the 4th round
his whole brain / head / thoughts still seemed totally shocked, like i could see his folded brain prions struggling to formulate cohesive words and sentences.

Round 1 was clear Leon. Every other round was close, but I favoured Leon in almost all of them. It was clear that Leon was the better fighter. He got the best of the clinch exchanges as well as the striking, and Usman couldn't do anything with his takedowns.

Leon arguably won every round.
Leon won every round except the 3rd because the takedown and fence grab. Besides that Leon won every round clear as day

DC’s shitty commentary made it sound like it was closer than it was, but it was pretty much Leon most of the night, Usman had a couple of moments but the most significant thing in his favor was the loss of a point.

DC’s shitty commentary made it sound like it was closer than it was, but it was pretty much Leon most of the night, Usman had a couple of moments but the most significant thing in his favor was the loss of a point.
DC clearly is biased towards Usman. DC tried to claim Usman won the 4th rd when he did nothing but get leg kicked and stuffed

I agree

Super shocked by all the "super close fight"

even with the point taken away Leon was just a sniper while Usman looked like an old man that aged 20 years

Sucks cause usman winning woulda won me alot of money from a parlay

Leon won every round except the 3rd because the takedown and fence grab. Besides that Leon won every round clear as day
I gave Leon the third. The point deduction just made it 9-9 IMO.

It wasn't domination, but I do agree he was the rightful winner. But the rounds were mostly still competitive even though Leon rightfully won.

I agree

Super shocked by all the "super close fight"

even with the point taken away Leon was just a sniper while Usman looked like an old man that aged 20 years

Sucks cause usman winning woulda won me alot of money from a parlay
Even usmans coach said he needed to win rd 5 which means he was down then he clearly lost the 5th

Usman didn't clearly win any round, where as Leon clearly won the 1st and 5th.

I gave a 10-8 to Usman in the 3rd, but it was a close round. Round 2 was only close if you think a takedown and punching the gloves is scored higher than hurting Usman to the body and landing that huge knee

Leon dominated the entire fight besides round 3 and lost an entire point. Tell me which round Usman definitely won besides 3? Usman was clearly getting kicked to death while Usman couldn’t land a single strike and hit air everytime. He was pressuring Leon while doing nothing.

Then Usman only had like 2 takedowns out of 30 attempts. Usman was stuffed almost every attempt and couldn’t keep Leon down to save his life. The fight wasn’t even close so idk what fight these biased fans were watching and I lost money betting on Usman
It was a lackluster domination.. No energy

Usman didn't clearly win any round, where as Leon clearly won the 1st and 5th.

I gave a 10-8 to Usman in the 3rd, but it was a close round. Round 2 was only close if you think a takedown and punching the gloves is scored higher than hurting Usman to the body and landing that huge knee
4th round was clearly Leon’s. The 2nd wasn’t that close either, securing one takedown out of several attempts and getting outstruck shouldn’t win you the round

4-1 with greatest of ease. Leon proved that it wasn’t luck.

You mean he proved that it was the elevation that gassed him out. He definitely was losing the second fight, and getting a perfect knockout with one shot does require some luck as he landed a similar kick in this fight which seemed to not damage Usman at all.

4th round was clearly Leon’s. The 2nd wasn’t that close either, securing one takedown out of several attempts and getting outstruck shouldn’t win you the round

I think in the PBP thread I say that the 4th was a close round that Leon clearly won but that judges sometimes seem to give to the other guy lol. Agreed with you on the 2nd round though

Back