The GOAT Jorge Masvidal

Could be the overall GOAT fighter when it's all said and done, the dude started fighting in backyards against Kimbo's crew, his MMA career stalled for a bit and has made probably the greatest MMA comeback ever, dude has no fear at all, he wants to box Canelo which is fucking crazy

I hope he destroys either Colby or Usman then gets a money fight vs Canelo in boxing (loss for Jorge but no shame in trying) or even McGregor (easy money vs the piñata)

Yes, possibly the GOAT one day

<36> Sucker punching ass too scared to get into the cage with Leon cuz he knows he gonna get his ass whooped.

Colby vs Masvidal about to make the Welterweight again regardless of who wins! Then again...... Pray my sherdoggers because Colby will leave snoozeman for dead in the 3rd and make Welterweight great again!
Colby?!??!?!

e8a.gif

Jorge always had a lot of natural ability. It's been amazing to see his full potential when he's taking this shit seriously.
it's time for a step up for Masvidal. Can he do it against Colby, Usman or Leon? I agree he's been doing great. He changed the way he fights (more aggressive) but taking it seriously is a stretch. Forget all the "motivated" Masvidal stuff and let's see him against the very best. That's where he's had some problems. A guy like Usman might just be too big for him. I love his style now though, he's electrifying. Those combos and body kicks Saturday were great.

meh. gets schooled by usman, colby and even edwards.

He's a very strong fighter but I still want to see him against guys like Wonderboy.

He's a very strong fighter but I still want to see him against guys like Wonderboy.
Again?

He already outclassed Wonderboy but got robbed by a split decision*

*This comment was brought to you by the Cult of Masvidal revisionist history.

lol masvidal haters. a new fighter gets shine hes a bum hype train. a fighter has been grinding for years and gets shine, hes still no good.

He wasn't just warmed up, he looked overdone. He had nothing for Masvidal, it was a total domination.
So far. Masvidal was fucking amazing imo, but let's not pretend we've seen Nate turn around a one sided beatdown before.

Masvigoat spanked that ass and made him the subject of a world wide meme. Plus he tried to dog out Mazzy Goat with his boys and the Cuban Missile acted in self defence.
I feel very strongly that Leon is going to piece him up if they ever actually fight

thats gonna be a hard pill to swallow for Mas. I have a hard time seeing him even accept that fight tbh unless its for the title.

Back