The greatest era of fighters EVER

Hey, I think you need to go get checked for autism, cause I said the era of 2014-2018, retard
Great, but the point was that Penn's era had a lot of those same guys but with Penn instead of Conor.

Since you couldn't figure that out, maybe I'm not the one needing to be checked?

Stop posting before you embarrass yourself further.

Great, but the point was that Penn's era had a lot of those same guys but with Penn instead of Conor.

Since you couldn't figure that out, maybe I'm not the one needing to be checked?

Stop posting before you embarrass yourself further.
BJ Penn left lightweight in 2010
Poirier went to lightweight in 2015
Mcgregor 2016
Gaethje joined in 2017
Alvarez in 2014
Pettis joined the ufc from the wec in 2011
Barboza joined the ufc a few months after penn went to welterweight
Johnson also joined a few months after penn left lightweight
Diaz returned to lightweight from welterweight after penn moved up
Khabib joined the ufc in 2012

So what point were you making again?

Nope, I would go further and say that the HW trifecta of Stipe - DC - Francis was way better than the one LW offered with Kabib - Conor - Tony.

Stipe is the UFC HW Goat while DC is a double champ and Francis the last lineal UFC HW Champ and also the most feared fighter of all time...

I know this hurts TS and the guys who think the same way but that's way better than Kabib, who is tied with 3 other guys for LW Goat, Conor who never defended a title and Tony who never got a real title.

Nope, I would go further and say that the HW trifecta of Stipe - DC - Francis was way better than the one LW offered with Kabib - Conor - Tony.

Stipe is the UFC HW Goat while DC is a double champ and Francis the last lineal UFC HW Champ and also the most feared fighter of all time...

I know this hurts TS and the guys who think the same way but that's way better than Kabib, who is tied with 3 other guys for LW Goat, Conor who never defended a title and Tony who never got a real title.
How are you misunderstanding this bad? There is no trifecta to what I said, the fighters I listed in the time period of 2014-2018 in the lightweight division, and I’m sure a few names I’m not mentioning, is the most skilled group of fighters we’ve ever seen. Who mentioned a trifecta other than you?

Khabib is a top 5 all time fighter
<{cruzshake}>

Khabib has the weakest resume of the 8 divisional GOATs, therefore I rank him 8th. Fedor, GSP, Jones, Silva, Mighty Mouse, Aldo, and Cruz should all be ranked higher than Khabib all time.

<{cruzshake}>

Khabib has the weakest resume of the 8 divisional GOATs, therefore I rank him 8th. Fedor, GSP, Jones, Silva, Mighty Mouse, Aldo, and Cruz should all be ranked higher than Khabib all time.
Khabib competed in the best division with the best fighters and dominated all of them, I put him 4th

Last edited:
Khabib competed in the best division with the best fighters and dominated all of them, I put him 5th
Dominated ALL of them? Khabib has like 5 ranked wins in his entire career. 5. There’s all sorts of guys ranked during that time period that he never fought: Tony of course, Charles, Eddie, Pettis, Nate, Felder, Kevin Lee…. His road to the title was fairly weak.

Compare his 5 ranked wins with the other GOATs:

Fedor - 11
GSP - 16
Jones - 12
Silva - 9
Mighty Mouse - 12
Aldo - 12
Cruz - 10

I mean, it’s your ranking, so do what you want. It just… doesn’t make any sense. I don’t see any possible way that Khabib is top 5 all time, that’s just crazy talk.

Last edited:
I liked post-strikeforce UFC era
Yeah, those were good days. Always sad to see a great promotion like PRIDE or Strikeforce fold, but man it’s exciting and makes for great matchups when the rosters are first integrated.

After Strikeforce folded we had Overeem, Nick Diaz returned, DC, Ronda, Rockhold, Mousasi, Jacare, Gil Melendez, Yoel, Hendo was back, Barnett was back, Lawler was back, Tyron Woodley…probably a shot.lad of others I’m forgetting.

Yeah, those were good days. Always sad to see a great promotion like PRIDE or Strikeforce fold, but man it’s exciting and makes for great matchups when the rosters are first integrated.

After Strikeforce folded we had Overeem, Nick Diaz returned, DC, Ronda, Rockhold, Mousasi, Jacare, Gil Melendez, Yoel, Hendo was back, Barnett was back, Lawler was back, Tyron Woodley…probably a shot.lad of others I’m forgetting.
Strikeforce was more enjoyable than UFC

6d8483edf86201ecdd2200ce44b6643f.jpg

Back