The hard truth

Don't have a problem with the guy (despite the fact hes a fucking duck artist), don't even have a problem with him doing whats best for his purse strings, I don't even care about his antics - I enjoy them.

I'm no bitch and I will give him credit but the bros dangling from his nut sack make me question the average IQ of the common Sherbro - I used to believe it was around 50, now im not so sure.

Ok two things:

One how do you call yourself theirishpsycho and not like The Irish Psycho

Two who has Conor ducked?

He fought Mendes when people said he couldn’t wrestle

Diaz when people said he only picked guys smaller

Floyd when people said he couldn’t box

Alvarez when people said he wasn’t good all around

Now fuckin Khadib.

God damn man. Who is he ducking? Who?

Because he has a family and wanted some time off in between fights and couldn’t entertain you you think he’s a duck?

Damn man don’t be that ex gf that I hung out with for 23 hours and she wants 24

People living through conor gotta be the weirdest thing I haver seen in mma.

People living through conor gotta be the weirdest thing I haver seen in mma.

Enjoying a legend in his prime in a sport you love isn’t living through someone.

Anything else useless you want to add?

What bet you handicapped Conor cum guzzler?

I tagged you in the bet thread myjohnson started.

You hate Conor and I think he beats Khadib. So put your av where your mouth is.

"The hard truth"

The only thing that's hard is OP's little pecker everytime he talks about Conor.

Yeah I know brother what I wrote is unpopular.

You have the majority of scared posters backing you if you back Floyd.

But watch the first three (tree) rounds and you’ll see what I’m referring to.
I have watched the first three rounds, and I've also watched the following seven. I'd encourage you to watch how Floyd and his corner acted through the first rounds. At no point did Floyd lose control of the contest, and there was a clear shift in his attitude in the fourth compared to the first three. I mean, Floyd just have thrown a combined ten punches in the first three rounds. He got the measure of Conor then picked him apart.

Enjoying a legend in his prime in a sport you love isn’t living through someone.

Anything else useless you want to add?

Hey man, I don't know if it's you or not, but getting triggered over him I say qualifies for this. But everyday is a thread about "Is connor the next dalai lama?" "Do you guys think conor can levitate?" . I remember some time ago in some interview before he became champ champ he was talking about how pathetic people who lived thru other's success were, and thats why they were never successful themselves, which is ironic if you consider how all his fans are.

1aJcOd6.gif

real truth right here

<TheWire1>

<SelenaWow>

I tagged you in the bet thread myjohnson started.

You hate Conor and I think he beats Khadib. So put your av where your mouth is.

I'm not into men like you are... Please refrain from talking about your "johnson" and my mouth...
giphy.gif

I have watched the first three rounds, and I've also watched the following seven. I'd encourage you to watch how Floyd and his corner acted through the first rounds. At no point did Floyd lose control of the contest, and there was a clear shift in the way he was fighting in the fourth compared to the first three. I mean, Floyd just have thrown a combined ten punches in the first three rounds.

Ok.

I’m not saying that wasn’t Floyd’s gameplay all along.

I am saying Conor won the first three rounds.

It was Floyd’s world and Conor DID get lost in it.

What I was wanting to see and will now never see is Floyd (even an older one) at 100% energy box Conor at 100% energy.

I will not refute Conor’s cardio has been his Achilles heel. Everyone knows he goes hard and the level of cardio he needs to stay at that level is pretty hard to attain.

NOPE been watching MMA to see opportunity is the only legendary thing you can attatch to conors name at this point

I'm not into men like you are... Please
refrain from talking about your "johnson" and my mouth...
giphy.gif

Axtually chuckled at this.

But I’m gonna tag you again in that other thread so you can’t hide from me and myjohnson anymore

Ok.

I’m not saying that wasn’t Floyd’s gameplay all along.

I am saying Conor won the first three rounds.

It was Floyd’s world and Conor DID get lost in it.

What I was wanting to see and will now never see is Floyd (even an older one) at 100% energy box Conor at 100% energy.

I will not refute Conor’s cardio has been his Achilles heel. Everyone knows he goes hard and the level of cardio he needs to stay at that level is pretty hard to attain.

How could Floyd win rounds when he throws no punches?

Floyd carried Conor and made him look damn good. He could have ended that fight in any round. Floyd gave the people a show.

8/10. One of the better troll jobs I've seen here. (right? you're not really this off the base are you?)

Yes, Conor has talent. Yes, Conor is a smart businessman. Yes, he is often hated on in a biased manner.

BUT - he is equally, if not more so, nuthugged in a bias manner. Beating Floyd? I saw it, and no. I actually dislike Floyd more than Conor. I'd have preferred Conor caved his domestic abusing teeth in. Just didn't happen and it wasn't close.

Conor generally ducks small pay days. Can't blame him for that. Now that the Khabib fight makes sense from that viewpoint, and he's sitting on that Floyd fight money, he's taking his riskiest fight yet. If he wins, great, his aura holds up and he moves on to another big payday. If he loses, he can still sell an easy million with a Diaz trilogy match. He has paths to good paydays either way.

His over the top persona is super annoying to a lot of us who don't like the WWE aspect of the UFC, but unfortunately, that's what sells tickets. I hypothesize that the underlying psychology is why we are so easily manipulated into shitty decisions in political elections, but I digress.

Conor really appreciates you defending him as fiercely as you do.

Floyd could have gotten his ass kicked for 11 fucking rounds and knocked Conor out at the last minute of that fight at will. Floyd could have done what ever he wanted when ever he wanted.

Talk all you want about donors mma skills, that’s fine. But don’t diminish the name of quite possibly the greatest boxer of all time by pretending that was a real fight that Conor had any chance of winning at any time.

I’m to things:

One how do you call yourself theirishpsycho and not like The Irish Psycho

Two who has Conor ducked?

He fought Mendes when people said he couldn’t wrestle

Diaz when people said he only picked guys smaller

Floyd when people said he couldn’t box

Alvarez when people said he wasn’t good all around

Now fuckin Khadib.

God damn man. Who is he ducking? Who?

Because he has a family and wanted some time off in between fights and couldn’t entertain you you think he’s a duck?

Damn man don’t be that ex gf that I hung out with for 23 hours and she wants 24

1: Because I don't blindly follow anyone. Couldn't give a fuck if you were born in the same swamp as me. Why the fuck would I care?
2: Frankie, Jose rematch, Tony, Khabib for a year - Don't get me wrong he didn't duck them out of fear, he ducked em beacuse they didn't offer him anything in terms of money.
3: He had no choice but to fight Mendes, especially after the huge outlay of his camp. Mendes took the fight very short notice too. Props to both guys for doing it.
4: Nate is a gatekeeper, and a midling one at best, before the first Conor fight he wasn't even in the top 10. Guys the size of Mcgregor have beat the breaks off Nate.
5: Conor is a good boxer, but Floyd just toyed with him, if you think for a second that isn't the case then they hooked you - and thats fine, he'd be an idiot not to take that money but this idea Conor is a high level boxer is just not true bro.
6: He didn't duck Alvarez, Eddie is a great fighter who eats punches as a defense - Conor saw it as a more winnable fight than RDA and took it. Matchup styles count bro and Mcgregor is good at picking the right ones at the right time and I do believe he thinks the time is right to fight Khabib.
7: I gave a list of who hes ducking earlier. Some are for good reason.
8: He spent all of 2017 not fighting MMA, not defending his belt while perfectly healthly - its no suprise people said he was ducking. He's done this 4 times now, held 4 belts and refused to defend all 4 of them while perfectly healthly.
9: You got to tell the bitch straight up bro, Sherbro's don't mince words and our time is worth more than she can afford. Let her have it.

I'll say it again, don't have a problem with the guy bro - except him not defending belts, hanging onto them while he has no intention of ever defending them - just drop them like GSP did. Win it and drop it, he doesn't even need the stupid belts.

My only other issue is his nut huggers, while not as bad as Shogun 'True Believers' or BJ acolytes (BJ Penn GOAT by the way) they are a blight on this forum - at least the trolls provide some fucking humour. Their shit is just depressing.

Men that TS respects have courage

I know I will take note of that.

Keep an eye on your back yard, TS. Expect a horse at the very least, potentially with a courageous man mounting the thing

1: Because I don't blindly follow anyone. Couldn't give a fuck if you were born in the same swamp as me. Why the fuck would I care?
2: Frankie, Jose rematch, Tony, Khabib for a year - Don't get me wrong he didn't duck them out of fear, he ducked em beacuse they didn't offer him anything in terms of money.
3: He had no choice but to fight Mendes, especially after the huge outlay of his camp. Mendes took the fight very short notice too. Props to both guys for doing it.
4: Nate is a gatekeeper, and a midling one at best, before the first Conor fight he wasn't even in the top 10. Guys the size of Mcgregor have beat the breaks off Nate.
5: Conor is a good boxer, but Floyd just toyed with him, if you think for a second that isn't the case then they hooked you - and thats fine, he'd be an idiot not to take that money but this idea Conor is a high level boxer is just not true bro.
6: He didn't duck Alvarez, Eddie is a great fighter who eats punches as a defense - Conor saw it as a more winnable fight than RDA and took it. Matchups count bro and Mcgregor is good at picking the right ones at the right time and I do believe he thinks the time is right to fight Khabib.
7: I gave a list of who hes ducking earlier. Some are for good reason.
8: He spent all of 2017 not fighting MMA, not defending his belt while perfectly healthly - its no suprise people said he was ducking. He's done this 4 times now, held 4 belts and refused to defend all 4 of them while perfectly healthly.
9: You got to tell the bitch straight up bro, Sherbro's don't mince words and our time is worth more than she can afford. Let her have it.

I'll say it again, don't have a problem with the guy bro - except him not defending belts, hanging onto them while he has no intention of ever defending them - just drop them like GSP did. Win it and drop it, he doesn't even need the stupid belts.

My only other issue is his nut huggers, while not as bad as Shogun 'True Believers' or BJ acolytes (BJ Penn GOAT by the way) they are a blight on this forum - at least the trolls provide some fucking humour. Their shit is just depressing.

Ok.

To say he chose some fighters over others cause they were bigger names with bigger reps and drew more money is not the usual definition of “ducking”, but if that’s your definition I can’t disagree he chose money fights.

But even in doing so his resume is extremely solid. That can’t be argued.

Back