The Heavies Awards 2018 - Best Poster of the Year Nominations Now Closed

@Arm Barbarian Voted ;)

I like everyone on your list though, I don't have a issue with anyone on this site except ProLogic, can't stand the guy, everyone else is fine. He is the only person on my ignore list, although I heard he was banned, but I wouldn't know because he is on my ignore list so don't see his posts.

OK so I am a bit late.

Best posters this year are:

@FrontNakedChoke - all around top bloke

@IngaVovchanchyn - always excellent, great in the war room too

@Soul On Ice - funny, charming, sexy

@Sapp - knowledgeable and argues well whilst keeping cool

@wilKO - been one of the best for ages. Never disappoints

@BC @Threetrees and @ortizgnp - grouped together due to their corporate agenda. This does not disqualify them from being awesome

@Flex Plexico - one of the nicest blokes about, starts tip-top threads

@FrankieNYC - another fantastic fellow and brings a different dimension to the Heavies. Buddy, I lost my really cool job due to us changing our business model. Gah, it’s killing me!!

@LouisBolanos - miss you man. Hope the success you had earlier this year continues

@myjohnson9 - for organising the USFC and being merciful with my late posting of my Tshirt pic. I have the shirt, just haven’t been in the best health lately. I will post it soon so please bear with me - I’m no welcher.

@jei and @Arkridge are my choices for best members of the Shergummint. @Peteyandjia deserves a nod too. Top bloke.
Hope you get well soon my man you have kids to take care of! Also you lost your job? Was it because of us? As always dude I wish you the best

OK so I am a bit late.

Best posters this year are:

@FrontNakedChoke - all around top bloke

@IngaVovchanchyn - always excellent, great in the war room too

@Soul On Ice - funny, charming, sexy

@Sapp - knowledgeable and argues well whilst keeping cool

@wilKO - been one of the best for ages. Never disappoints

@BC @Threetrees and @ortizgnp - grouped together due to their corporate agenda. This does not disqualify them from being awesome

@Flex Plexico - one of the nicest blokes about, starts tip-top threads

@FrankieNYC - another fantastic fellow and brings a different dimension to the Heavies. Buddy, I lost my really cool job due to us changing our business model. Gah, it’s killing me!!

@LouisBolanos - miss you man. Hope the success you had earlier this year continues

@myjohnson9 - for organising the USFC and being merciful with my late posting of my Tshirt pic. I have the shirt, just haven’t been in the best health lately. I will post it soon so please bear with me - I’m no welcher.

@jei and @Arkridge are my choices for best members of the Shergummint. @Peteyandjia deserves a nod too. Top bloke.

Thanks you my man you are one of the good ones around here, many blessings to you and the family. Cheers, bud.

Hope you get well soon my man you have kids to take care of! Also you lost your job? Was it because of us? As always dude I wish you the best
Nah, and I still have a job. Just not the good one I liked. What I have now is boring field sales which is lame and makes no use of my skills. Plus I’ll miss the overseas teams I’ve been working with.

I’ll be OK, thanks mate.

The Heavies Awards
Best Poster of the Year

Greetings Ladies and Gentleman (and @snackgod )

Sherbrahs, it is that time of the year again where we do our annual Sherdog end of the year awards.

My name is BC and I’ll be your host for the evening.

e09ebc6e-f3c4-41c3-b742-2e440770390c-gif.481253

Without further ado, let's get this started buds with our nominations for the Heavies Best Poster of the Year.

gold-trophy-3d-model-max-obj-3ds.jpg

Best Poster of the Year, the most prestigious accolade known to mankind, the highest achievement around the heavies, the winner of this award is the best representation of what this forum has to offer, intellect, expertise in ground hogs, riddum, humor, and wit.

Everybody post your nomination below and we will collect the names of those with the most nominees and then proceed to make the thread where you will vote for the Best Poster of the Year.

bane_let_the_games_begin_by_dethoveye96-d5l17ft.gif

UPDATE:

There were a bunch of nominees coming in and everybody nominated has been a quality poster around here.

I have narrowed down the nominees to 20 names and I will proceed to make a voting poll thread for this Monday to crown the 2018 Heavies Poster of the Year.

The Nominees are:

@FrankieNYC
@Arm Barbarian
@IngaVovchanchyn
@LouisBolanos
@Threetrees
@Wadtucket
@Flex Plexico
@Soul On Ice
@KazDibiase
@TheIrishPsycho
@chitoortiz
@Verace
@bigwaverider
@loisestrad
@HHJ
@BC
@wilKO
@MayhemMonkey
@FrontNakedChoke
@ortizgnp

GO VOTE
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-2018-heavies-awards-best-poster-of-the-year.3877599/
What was the basis for narrowing it down. Is it your opinion?
I noticed there were a number of nominations for @Mysterio but he didn't make the list

Nah, and I still have a job. Just not the good one I liked. What I have now is boring field sales which is lame and makes no use of my skills. Plus I’ll miss the overseas teams I’ve been working with.

I’ll be OK, thanks mate.
My new job is field sales too fuckin eh

Back