The hilarity that is the Crypto.com payout

The idiots that signed up for that deal don't understand that Crypto fluctuates, and could potentially fuck them. Plus, who's to say they didn't cash out after getting their crypto currency?
They could have and hopefully they did. The crypto bonuses wouldn't hurt fighters too much because it's extra money they weren't getting before so it's not a big deal. As for the athletes that were making headlines for taking their pay partially or fully in Bitcoin, hopefully they cashed out but something tells me that the type of people who want to be paid in Bitcoin aren't in the mindset of it tanking like it just did. I'd say more likely than not by the time they realized the state of things they've already lost tons of money if they were yes men of something they may or may not have understood. If they had a financial advisor they could help but again with all the stories of rich athletes going broke something tells me they don't have an advisor either.

Veterans in the space have been through these mega dips before. It's just another buying opportunity.
You could have bought in 4 years ago and retired at the top of this cycle. And you'll most likely let this second chance pass you buy as well.
I like seeing doubters cope and seethe about crypto as I drive around in a car that's worth more than their home. Gives me a huge boner.

Yeah that's why it isn't easy, short term emotions usually become king. I remember when it hit 20k years back then dropped to 3k and most of us wrote it off instead of buying and potentially making 20x profit in a few years. It's down again now so most people are once again writing it off.

There really is only one answer though, in the words of the great Dana White: "We'll see what happens".

They will feel fine in a few years when it's at another all time high if they aren't dumb enough to sell it. If anything BTC is the one coin that will never go away.

Good opportunity to buy discounted BTC imo

Hope you guys hedged the stock market crash by owning GME. SPY down 20% the last 3 months, VTI down 21% over the last 3 months, while GME is up 48% over the last 3 months. Not to mention the hedgies never closed their original short position.
GME might be the crypto of the stock market though lol. Another speculative stock resurrected from the dead by redditors. Hard to say where it will go. I need to put more into my index though. I'm looking into also swing trading SPY or something as well but only after I have the main priority consistently funded.

I know you're being sarcastic but you are literally correct.
The type of people that use this site are exactly what you just described.

I mean it's a bunch of old dudes on an internet message board site.
We’re all poor too so this stuff doesn’t really put a dent in our wallets. Fun to make fun of other peoples failures though no matter how down in the gutter you are.

idiot is a relative term. I mean idiots compared to people who know anything about trading or crypto. these are people who just jumped on the bandwagon because they thought they could exploit a trend to get rich quick with little effort or knowledge. its relatively new technology. crypto like eth are doing things to change the resource usage.
Relatively new? Bitcoin started more than 13 years ago. When does it end being relatively new?

It’s still just a speculative investment with no real live application.

The only crypto I hold is USDC and even I'm nervous the exchange I have it on will go bankrupt. I think the days of all the big crypto gains may be over.

Crypto is just a scam anyway. Any fighter who accepted it as payment deserves whatever they get, they took the stupid gamble.

I bought it before casuals made commericals about it

"The S&P is only down 25% while BTC is down 50%."

And BTC will go 5x quickly where S&P won't. I'd still prefer the BTC unless cash poor.

2021-09-12-SP-500-by-decade-1024x1024.png

Good luck. Honestly, if BTC goes down very very low I may buy some on speculation. Just for the off chance that it goes back to it's peak. But I'm not gonna sacrifice all of my financial future on a currency you can't even live on.

It just dipped under 19k. Crypto has always been a ponzi scheme. That doesnt mean you cant make money with it. It's a gamble. Hence why the price fluctuates so rapidly. It could bounce back in a month, or be worth 8k. Who knows.

You know jack shit about crypto you fool lol

Not only does Sherdog have doctors, lawyers and engineers, but now it has financial experts in the field of cryptocurrencies too which is exactly what was needed.
If anyone needs any help with hairlines, I'm am expert.

Crypto is just a scam anyway. Any fighter who accepted it as payment deserves whatever they get, they took the stupid gamble.

Did you fall for the work hard and retire at age 65 scam?
Get to sleep early. Boss wants you in at 7am bright and early.

Yeah that's why it isn't easy, short term emotions usually become king. I remember when it hit 20k years back then dropped to 3k and most of us wrote it off instead of buying and potentially making 20x profit in a few years. It's down again now so most people are once again writing it off.

There really is only one answer though, in the words of the great Dana White: "We'll see what happens".
It's easy for people to pile on when the market crashes... Only to look stupid the next time everything shoots past all time highs... Again.

Personally, I'm loading up on ETH under $1k

Did you fall for the work hard and retire at age 65 scam?
Get to sleep early. Boss wants you in at 7am bright and early.
As opposed to what? "Hustle" and "Be an entrepreneur" aka a broke as idiot kid? Buahaha, I work for myself and don't need a phony get rich quick scheme.

Back