The investigation just GRU by another 12 indictments (Mueller Thread v. 18)

The list is most stupid, not most corrupt. If most corrupt, then the whole Trump family is tied at 2nd after the orange beastie.
Yes, but when you're caught being corrupt as often as Jared is, it speaks to your stupidity.

Yes, but when you're caught being corrupt as often as Jared is, it speaks to your stupidity.

... they don't seem like the smartest criminals, do they?

I think it has less to do with stupidity and more to do with contempt for the law. There really is no criminal consequences for shady business practices so continue as you want.

I think it has less to do with stupidity and more to do with contempt for the law. There really is no criminal consequences for shady business practices so continue as you want.

They're also out of their element.

They're used to engaging in shady business practices in areas of live that don't get anywhere near as much public attention as politics.

Who here finds news about real estate deals newsworthy or interesting when they don't involve some sort of political chicanery?

They're used to engaging in shady business practices in areas of live that don't get anywhere near as much public attention as politics.

Who here finds news about real estate deals newsworthy or interesting when they don't involve some sort of political chicanery?
Yah. The very public figure who payed to keep his private (some would say secret) shenanigans quiet suddenly is far more public and can't pay people to stay quiet when they're Federal witnesses.

100% accurate and something I didn’t think about due to only on my first cup this morning. Great addition.

"Collusion is not a crime
But that doesn't matter because there was no collusion."

~our President, gentlemen. Our President.

Donald Trump jr:
"Did i meet with people that were Russian? I'm sure, I'm sure I did. But none of that were (sic) set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape, or form."
NYT interview, March 2017

~ our President's wonderful son, gentlemen, our President's wonderful son

So, just for fun, I decided to string together the many Trump stances on Russian election interference in one quote.

"It could be Russia but it could also be China, it could be lots of other people, it could also be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds. Maybe there is no hacking, they always blame Russia, and they blame Russia because they think they're trying to tarnish me with Russia. I know nothing about Russia. I have no idea if it's Russia, or China or somebody, it could be somebody sitting in a bed some place, they have no idea.

As far as hacking, I think it was Russia, but I think we also get hacked by other countries, other people. Knowing something about hacking, if you don't catch the hacker in the act, okay it's very hard to say who did the hacking. I think it was Russia, and I think it could've been other people, and other countries, could've been a lot of different people interfered.

I accept our Intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 elections took place, could be other people also. Uh, there's a lot of people out there."

... makes perfect sense

Back