The Jake Paul Megathread v2

Buys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cariñito is channeling the spirit of 2001 sherdog to a level I haven't seen in decades.

The real question bro, is who wins Rickson vs. two game pitbulls on the str33ts to the death?

Well if he has done fake tv programs, he can do fake boxing match. To$$y Furry. _> To$$y FumbleSS

I picked Paul to beat Woodley but think he loses here. I don’t know much about Fury, other than he has 7 professional boxing matches on his record, which 7 more than any of Paul’s previous opponents.

Oh I'm not ruling that out, people just seem to think that Tommy is going blow Jake out of the water. I think it'll be a competitive fight.

That's still the most likely outcome here.

For all that's said about Tommy's last fight, the guy he fought clearly had much better footwork and defensive instincts than Jake Paul, and was there to survive/spoil over 4 rounds. It's a bit of a trap to make strong judgements based on that fight.

If you just look at them both side by side, it's pretty obvious Tommy is much further ahead in his development and can do a lot more, as well as being more talented physically.

Wait until the Paul fans drive the price up and bet big on Fury, it's a mismatch.

I hope Tommy Fury puts this fucking clown in the hospital (I hope he lives though)

There are very few combat athletes that I hope to see hospitalized, and Jake Paul is one of them

Enough of this shit, it's time to put an end to this Jake Paul circus

That's still the most likely outcome here.

For all that's said about Tommy's last fight, the guy he fought clearly had much better footwork and defensive instincts than Jake Paul, and was there to survive/spoil over 4 rounds. It's a bit of a trap to make strong judgements based on that fight.

If you just look at them both side by side, it's pretty obvious Tommy is much further ahead in his development and can do a lot more, as well as being more talented physically.

Wait until the Paul fans drive the price up and bet big on Fury, it's a mismatch.
The Paul kid will be on his bike every second after he feels the power of a lhw? Or is Tommy cw? A 200lb man who knows how to properly sit down on his punches? There's no chance the guy running from Woodley even tries.

But with that said someone who's there to survive can stink out a fight with a guy like Tommy. I expect there to be very little fighting once Jake tastes some power. Unless Tommy shows up ready to walk him down and take a lot of risks doing so.

This fight is going to be very interesting. Jake Paul getting knocked out would be glorious though. Him winning would be glorious to though hahaha.

Lol no ….Ray Mercer hammered Tim Sylvia ….But yeah MMa fighters dive for Ankle picks …I wouldn’t be proud of those type of wins against a Mma novice

To be fair when Mark Hunt fought Nishijima in Pride he PRIDE he pretty much walked through his punches and put him in the Thai plum.

People will say Nishijima wasn’t elite but to be honest I think he could have been a better version of what he was and without being a big puncher Hunt would have done the same thing.

That’s Mark Hunt though, a freak with a better chin than 99.999% of professional fighters.

To be fair when Mark Hunt fought Nishijima in Pride he PRIDE he pretty much walked through his punches and put him in the Thai plum.

People will say Nishijima wasn’t elite but to be honest I think he could have been a better version of what he was and without being a big puncher Hunt would have done the same thing.

That’s Mark Hunt though, a freak with a better chin than 99.999% of professional fighters.
Hunt did have 100 lbs weight advantage as well lol ….Hunt is the man though

@WklySportsMemes
Deron Williams is boxing on the undercard. No idea who hes fighting, but apparently he has some training boxing and mma, so he wont look like Nate did.

@WklySportsMemes
Deron Williams is boxing on the undercard. No idea who hes fighting, but apparently he has some training boxing and mma, so he wont look like Nate did.
I heard. But I'm the only light-skinned hooper who can throw hands. All other light skins are soft & emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back