News *** The Jake Paul v Nate Diaz Official Discussion Mega Thread ***

Who wins?

• Total voters
Based on his attitude/stance it would appear he had no interest fighting, but he has no idea how to "de-escalate" if he thinks inching into striking range of an MMA fighter with his dukes up in the middle of a street fight is a good idea.
Maybe next time try backing away instead of inching forward eh buddy?
Approaching Anyone's personal space can be a gamble, doing it to a pro fighter screams ignance.
Like Chael said about Wandy inching up to him "Can't let him get close" and pushed him away.
Wonder if this is tied into a buddy of the dude Nate threw the water bottle at earlier?

It is that gang mentality :rolleyes:

If you roll into Compton and cheer on bloods, don't act surprised when the crips jump you :D

(Diaz mentality)

Ysg6u2AvFayti.gif

Nate should get arrested and sued. Absolute scum of the earth trying to justify why Nate did nothing wrong here....

Richard Belzer (the guy from Law and Order) once had this happen to him by Hulk Hogan.

He ended up getting enough money to buy a villa in the south of France.

With that said, I'll gladly get choked out for a couple mill.

Hulk Hogan choked out that pencil-necked geek faster than Nate did....goes to show Nate and Nick should've spent more time working on python arms and wrestling and less time doing triathlons and smokin' weed. It would've been cool to have Mr. T in Nate's scene to tell everyone "he's just asleep" but I guess that didn't help Hogan's lawsuit.

There was another incident around that time (early 1980s) where a pro wrestler did some open palm strike on a journalist claiming wrasslin' was fake and hurt the guy as well. Seems like they were on a mission to show they could hurt people. Basically "It may be fake but we'll destroy the average Joe on the street." Which was true, especially before MMA hit the scene. That's also when wrasslin' peaked in popularity. They were on MTV music videos and NFL players guys even competed in a "last man in the ring event" (I forget what it was called).

Last edited:
Back