News *** The Jake Paul v Nate Diaz Official Discussion Mega Thread ***

Who wins?

• Total voters
{<huh}

Edit: kinda sus that this is listed under "basketball", is it not? Pretty sure this is just a random black guy from an internet gif. Insert Tyron Woodley eyebrow raise.

2nd Edit: apparently this is indeed a (former?) NBA player. Nick Young. I love basketball and hadn't seen/heard of him. Learn something new every day.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but this fight doesn't seem to have any juice. I don't think Jake can regain the momentum he had before the Fury loss. People watched to see him lose, and it happened.

Maybe it's just me, but this fight doesn't seem to have any juice. I don't think Jake can regain the momentum he had before the Fury loss. People watched to see him lose, and it happened.

Jake Paul fights never had that much juice. They were always like 300,000-400,000 PPV buy range. I expect this one to do similar numbers.

Lol hilarious reason that he came up with in his head

Why do you think it's fake? DIaz literally started insulting Jake after Jake started insulting McGregor.

He was looking for a reason to start shit with Jake. He found it while he was smoking a fat doobie on the couch watching youtube or reading tweets. Nate doesn't give a fuck about Conor.

He was looking for a reason to start shit with Jake. He found it while he was smoking a fat doobie on the couch watching youtube or reading tweets. Nate doesn't give a fuck about Conor.

He had two wars with Conor, fighters respects someone they've shared the cage with. It's not like Nate is Khabib where he's super religious and against everything McGregor is about.

Diaz and McGregor are kinda both about that life.

Diaz is going to get beat up. He isn't a big guy. I don't want to see an out of shape Diaz get beat by a younger guy. Maybe if Diaz started hanging out with Shields and Melendez in order to get some secret juice.

{<huh}

Edit: kinda sus that this is listed under "basketball", is it not? Pretty sure this is just a random black guy from an internet gif. Insert Tyron Woodley eyebrow raise.

2nd Edit: apparently this is indeed a (former?) NBA player. Nick Young. I love basketball and hadn't seen/heard of him. Learn something new every day.
That's Nick Young, an NBA player. He played for the Lakers and was banging Iggy Azalea.
i

Jake Paul fights never had that much juice. They were always like 300,000-400,000 PPV buy range. I expect this one to do similar numbers.

A youtube guy pulling numbers like that would be damn impressive. Most "real" boxers don't get numbers like that nowadays. However Jakes numbers were estimated to be much higher than that, so you're just making shit up. There is a thousand legitimate things to bash him over but you pick the one thing that makes you sound stupid. Credit where it's due, Jake Paul and Nate Diaz are both popular names.

this kinda reminds me of something vegeta would do for goku

KAKARAT IS MINES NOBODY BEATS HIM BUT ME !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back