The jimmy-rustling between Costa and Israel is going to be epic

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Israel loses his cool over cartoon memes and Costa is like a juiced homicidal bull with the intelligence to match.

The rage and saltiness for this lead-up is going to be off the charts.

The build up will be better than the fight.

Once the fight actually starts it will become immediately obvious how much better Adesanya is.

Costa is fast, technical, strong chin, and body. I'd like to see what shit Israel will say to him.

Costa was my back up plan....anyone smashing Adesanya would work however...;)

Costa s very fast in his punching speed, and hits like a truck. On top of that he's got EPO endurance and a granite chin with the aggression of a bull

hesa nightmare matchup for anyone and while its so clear hes on roids its hard not to like the guy

his cardio isn't notably good either and I disagree that his punches are fast.

Accurate yes, fast- no.

He's kind of like Darren Till before the KO losses.

Huge for his weight class, decent chin, heavy hands.

How long before costa says some lost in translation racist shit that upsets tons of people?

How long before costa says some lost in translation racist shit that upsets tons of people?

well Israel called him roid monkey so if Costa's dumb enough to say something similar he's going to get a world of criticism dropped on his head but he's probably going to be too aloof to notice why lol

Rampage should start a trash talking work out for fighters... His stuff is legit funny but not over the top country bashing but where you still show class… For an old but Prime Page... watch 2003 Final Conflict on his thoughts about fighting Chuck.

his cardio isn't notably good either and I disagree that his punches are fast.

Accurate yes, fast- no.

He's kind of like Darren Till before the KO losses.

Huge for his weight class, decent chin, heavy hands.

what big guy have you seen throw as many full power punches and keep the pressure lke costa had. His cardio is INSANE, to the point I'm sure he's using peds for it.

The guy throws nick diaz volume with 20x the power

Costa Will not Dodge the bullet from usada Forever. Neither Armstrong was capable

I don't mind who wins.

End of the day we have two top guys fighting each other, no questions or stalling asked.

Feels like it's been a while since we had that to be honest.

Back