The JJ Weight Cut Theory

The UFC will actually die if Jones beats Gus to death. I couldn't imagine the shitstorm. Hunt predicted...

Yeah I mean if it was a one time thing, sure. There can be fuck ups.

But man what is this, the 4th time he has popped?

If it looks and sounds like a duck, guess what?

DvI6ODgUUAAhbOd.jpg

The UFC will actually die if Jones beats Gus to death. I couldn't imagine the shitstorm. Hunt predicted...

He'll be the greatest heel of all time, more so than Conor. It's more entertainment than sport after all.

The ufc should just get out of the Jon Jones business. He’s bad for their brand and not worth the headache. He is never changing.

Occam's syringe would be best suited for this matter.

I'll believe Jeff Novitzky who is infinitely more qualified than the average sherdogger on matters regarding steroids. Thank you.

He's on the UFC payroll...

Give me the expert opinion of someone impartial.

DCs fans can't handle the truth. Persecution is all they have, sad people.

Zt81tN3.gif

CHORA MAIS = CRY MORE

Respect the legend, number one GOAT Jon Jones, the genius. Clean and ready to fight, as proved.

And always remember...
giphy.gif

Is this a fucking troll or what? He got tested 8 times before and tests were negative. GTFO.

Urine tests will have different results depending on how diluted with water the samples are. If he was more hydrated during his previous tests he could, at least in theory, have passed those tests and failed this one.

Let's wait for the facts before jumping to conclusions.

Yeah, how can he still have trace amounts of a steroid that apparently was only apparent because he took a supplement with trace amounts in it? Anybody saying he took anything that was cut or laced with turinabol for his 2017 failed test is a moron.

Obviously most elite MMA fighters are on something but nobody else gets special treatment and exemptions like Jones. He should've been banned for 2+ years.

Dude just stop. Look at who you are choosing to give the benefit of the doubt to. You seem like a great judge of character, you must read people perfectly like books lol

Did you even read before you quoted?? Both proposed scenarios included Jon Jones intentionally using PEDs! Sherdog never disappoints.

I should also mention that this same weight cut theory applies to his DC 2 fight at UFC 214. He only popped for trace metabolites leading up to the fight. Again, this indicates that he is probably testing positive from past steroid use.
So the uncertainty that remains has to do with when he stopped using PEDs? Not whether he's still using them?

So the uncertainty that remains has to do with when he stopped using PEDs? Not whether he's still using them?

Well, pretty much. The uncertainty has to do with when he stopped taking turinabol. Of course, he might be currently taking PEDs but I don't think there's any evidence to support that.

the guy who does coke, flees crime scenes , etc. would NEVER do steroids ... lull

Like I mentioned in another thread - what does "trace amounts " mean?
You have basic vernacular like drug panels and zero tolerance in USADA bible.

This is going to be like a volcano explosion going further with other fighters. Everything should be delineate in reference to infraction s.

They'd been better off just lying and claiming a false positive was the proven cause and the proverbial "our bad" should follow and venue /all stays intact.

Back