the joe rogan reaction to the islam vs volk....is legendary

I can't stomach to watch it, I just wanted to let that be known. All my least favorite people in one room minus Eddie, I'd vomit.

Eddie had it right, you need different ways to finish.

Islam is crazy good and his mma wrestling is outstanding but his submission game needs some work.

In the Hooker fight I'm yelling at my tv that he needs to step over the head to finish a kimura from top side control, Khabib starts yelling step over too, eventually he does it and gets the finish but it seems like Islam's offensive bjj might need some work. Him talking to Craig Jones after the fight is a beautiful thing.

you-went-full-retard.gif

Bergen Scab: "You don't think we're better judges than those fucking morons sitting ringside?"

Glad you asked Brengal, you mush mouth fucking retard. No. You are not.
brendan schaub is a shertard

damn, I mean, everyone I talked to say volk won...

You need to make friends w/ people that aren't casuals, Islamophobe, see-neckbeard-hate-neckbeard cult, or just dumbasses. I'd start there and then report back.

Oh, if that doesn't work, I'd ask them if they know that even 1000 taps to the side of the head when you're in a body triangle and 24/7/365 guarding against being choked out means you lost the round. No, seriously. It's not 7 year olds fighting, it means you lost the round.

That should help you buddy.

Back