Crime The killing of Dexter Reed. The new George Floyd? "He was just riding around in his car, and they killed him"

Here... I'll post it again. Tell me, what are the first words in this video and what is the officer doing?

Here dummy. I posted this video last Thursday (post #77). This video was uploaded to twitter on April 9th, before I ever even made this thread.

Here dummy. I posted this video last Thursday (post #77). This video was uploaded to twitter on April 9th, before I ever even made this thread.

Not sure why you are calling me a dummy and saying I "hear what I want to hear" when what I said was exactly what was in your shitty OP?

Maybe don't post horseshit from Libs of TikTok next time you fucking dork. Normal people don't have time to comb through 77 fucking posts to find what was claimed in the OP.

My question to you is this: why the fuck did you post Libs of TikTok claiming that was the full video when it wasn't?

Not sure why you are calling me a dummy and saying I "hear what I want to hear" when what I said was exactly what was in your shitty OP?

Maybe don't post horseshit from Libs of TikTok next time you fucking dork. Normal people don't have time to comb through 77 fucking posts to find what was claimed in the OP.

My question to you is this: why the fuck did you post Libs of TikTok claiming that was the full video when it wasn't?

Jesus Christ...

I posted 2 full videos last week, the day after I made this thread. You are JUST NOW today on Monday April 15 talking about the full video.

They were posted LAST WEEK on Thursday, April 10th.

And who gives a shit what twitter user that I posted them from? The videos haven't been altered.

If you are going to join in on the conversation and add your two cents, then maybe you should read the whole fucking thread.

Jesus Christ...

I posted 2 full videos last week, the day after I made this thread. You are JUST NOW today on Monday April 15 talking about the full video.

They were posted LAST WEEK on Thursday, April 10th.

And who gives a shit where twitter user that i posted them from? The videos haven't been altered.

Homie, I quoted your OP lol.

And who gives a shit where you posted it from? I don't. But the OP clearly says it's the full video in the tweet you posted, then you called me a dummy, said I "hear what I want to hear," when it's literally verbatim from the "full video" in your OP (which isn't the full video) just like I said?

Are you okay brother?

Homie, I quoted your OP lol.

And who gives a shit where you posted it from? I don't. But the OP clearly says it's the full video in the tweet you posted, then you called me a dummy, said I "hear what I want to hear," when it's little verbatim from the "full video" in your OP (which isn't the full video) just like I said?

Are you okay brother?

Just admit that you fucked up and move along. You are embarrassing yourself at this point.

Yeah, I can't I imagine what it must be like for those poor multiple Cops with guns who could have something bad happened to them for no reason:

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Please elaborate.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Please elaborate.

Cops are just as capable of harming citizens for no reason as citizens are harming them for no reason. Pretty sure you were aware of that point.

What was bullshit about this stop?

I don't know. But the accountability organization seems to think the seatbelt claim was a bit dubious. Anyway, the contention was broad.

If you think people don't get harassed at road checks for no reason, then I've got a Baltimore bridge for sale. Half off, good shape. Good deal!
Sounds like someone who was pulled over for going 55 in a 50 zone and caught with expired tags, but the cop had no reason to pull them over……wait a minute.

Sounds like someone who was pulled over for going 55 in a 50 zone and caught with expired tags, but the cop had no reason to pull them over……wait a minute.

More like somebody who was riding with my friend in highschool on the way back to his house. There was a road check going on because they were looking for running from the cops. Buddy had a bottle of Tylenol in the car. Of course they made us get out of the car, cuffed us, sit us off to the side while searched his car to find nothing but a bottle of Tylenol lol.

You live in redneck USA like I did and you will learn real fast that cops will absolutely fuck with you because they can.

Last edited:
More like somebody was riding with my friend in highschool on the way back to his house. There was a road check going on because they were looking for running from the cops. Buddy had a bottle of Tylenol in the car. Of course they made us get out of the car, cuffed us, sit us off to the side while searched his car to find nothing but a bottle of Tylenol lol.

You live in redneck USA like I did and you will learn real fast that cops will absolutely fuck with you because they can.

Maybe they fucked with you because they recognized that you and your friends were retards, and they felt that your kind shouldn't be driving on public roads with the regular folk.

Maybe they fucked with you because they recognized that you and your friends were retards, and they felt that your kind shouldn't be driving on public roads with the regular folk.

You could just request the full video to find out for sure.

More like somebody who was riding with my friend in highschool on the way back to his house. There was a road check going on because they were looking for running from the cops. Buddy had a bottle of Tylenol in the car. Of course they made us get out of the car, cuffed us, sit us off to the side while searched his car to find nothing but a bottle of Tylenol lol.

Road check to look for dangerous criminal, you were stopped and they thought drugs were found so they searched and you were released to go on your way. You didn’t draw a gun and shoot at them.

Was it hard? To not draw a gun and shoot at armed officers of the law?

Road check to look for dangerous criminal, you were stopped and they thought drugs were found so they searched and you were released to go on your way. You didn’t draw a gun and shoot at them.

Was it hard? To not draw a gun and shoot at armed officers of the law?

I don't know how you go from where I said "they will fuck with you" to "was it hard to not shoot them?"what the fuck is wrong with you and why does your brain work that way?

Also, no they didn't think they found drugs. They thought they found a bottle of Tylenol and used it as an excuse to search my buddies car no goddamn reason seeing as Tylenol is perfectly okay.

Cops are just as capable of harming citizens for no reason as citizens are harming them for no reason. Pretty sure you were aware of that point.

Sure, but I don't understand YOUR point in saying that in response to my post. Seems to be an extremely petty way to disparage police officers. We can all agree that bad police officers need to go, but the overwhelming majority of them are good and do their job well.

Back