Law The Lonestar Rebellion is here. Get onboard or get run over. We will defend America's borders!

could the possibly pass a state law that did not allow illegal immigrants?
No, immigration is exclusively the federal government's power. States can't make law that treats illegal immigrants differently from the fed's rules. And unless the feds give states the power to arrest illegal immigrants for being illegal then any state law that criminalized illegal presence is a law that would fall within an area that only the fed can legislate.

Arizona had a bunch of these struck down. But they were allowed to keep a law that granted their law enforcement the authority to run a background check on people they arrest, including immigration status, and then refer those findings to the appropriate federal authority. The goal being that, ideally, ICE would say "Hold on to that person until we get there." Then the state could hold them for essentially being illegal without actually criminalizing the immigration status.

BTW, this is the big difference between sanctuary cities and other cities. Sanctuary cities don't run a check for illegality and they don't contact ICE if they find an illegal immigrant and, even if ICE asks them to hold on to an illegal immigrant, a sanctuary city won't do it unless they're holding them for a state crime at the same time. They use the federal exclusivity over immigration as a reason to not help manage the illegal immigrant problem.

And in sanctuary cities across America, poor minorities are shoved aside for people that Have not been vetted, back round checked, or have paid a single American tax. They are able to step over the thousands in the streets homeless, to get put up in hotels, college dorms, and military bases. Given 3 squares a day and heat. Anyone that does not think the mass numbers are not an issue must be living on the fucking Moon. Look at the airports in Boston and Chicago. Look at the hotels in NY, CT, MA, TX, FL, CA, MI......

In the end this is why Trump will be elected. Biden has left Texas out to be invaded. Then it flows North. Biden does nothing, Trump will. Doesn’t matter he is a scumbag. He can and will do what Biden wont.

lol, the main GOP negotiator in the senate was just condemned by his states GOP now that the details are coming out. Will have no support from his state until he backs out of these negotiations.

Good, what a disaster. Bye bye Ukraine funding, Israel funding and this bullshir “deal”. Uniparty DC is disgusting they tried to do this.

GE4SJqBXYAAiJax

If you get in power and you impose an untenable immigration policy...you are asking for rebellion.

Just sayin.

Biden and his dumbass administration have let immigration run amok at the price of the southern states, so if you want a civil war? That would be a good way to do it.

A bunch of high-ranking, tho retired FBI officials came out with a joint statement saying it will happen also and are worried this admin is not taking it seriously

I do agree with your other point, that a lot of these people do want to try and find a better life. This is a legit humanitarian crisis and it truly is Biden’s fault who told them to come

All we need is a secure border and an immigration policy that allows foreigners to become US citizens in an orderly fashion.

How hard can it be? Simple, but what is the problem?

This entire border crisis makes my head hurt and my eyes bleed. Sometimes I feel like going into hibernation until October, but then I remember all the potential events that could happen in the next 9 months.

Creepy Joe and his handlers fucking up this more and more. Giving Republicans more and more weapons. Keep this going and the busses rolling untill the sanctuary cities and states are on their knees and their voters turn completely against them.

Republicans would rather see the country up in flames rather than have Dems in power and this proves it

No solution, no compromise its all or nothing.

lol, the main GOP negotiator in the senate was just condemned by his states GOP now that the details are coming out. Will have no support from his state until he backs out of these negotiations.

Good, what a disaster. Bye bye Ukraine funding, Israel funding and this bullshir “deal”. Uniparty DC is disgusting they tried to do this.

The Senate should vote for the house bill HR2. This is where all of this will lead.
The house is not going to pass a Senate bill that legalizes 5,000 illegal crossings a day (1,825,000 a year).

Meanwhile Biden can close the border, for real, in about a month if he wants to. Everyone knows what works and how to do it already from the example Trump set.

Republicans would rather see the country up in flames rather than have Dems in power and this proves it

No solution, no compromise its all or nothing.

The democrats don't give a shit about securing the border unless it's an election year.

The bill they want to pass doesn't do shit to secure the border.

First pass bills to actually secure the border and cut the flow of illegals and the bullshit asylum catch and release. Then we can talk about imagination reforms and the ones already here.

The Senate should vote for the house bill HR2. This is where all of this will lead.
The house is not going to pass a Senate bill that legalizes 5,000 illegal crossings a day (1,825,000 a year).

Meanwhile Biden can close the border, for real, in about a month if he wants to. Everyone knows what works and how to do it already from the example Trump set.

Yup, they already have all the laws and whatnot needed to close it, they just don’t enforce it. Biden and the people handling him wanted this crisis so they could then force a bill behind close doors that would give these people pathways to citizenship

That is why the first bill Pelosi tried to pass under Biden was to federalize elections with no verification and to automatically register everyone to vote.

Regardless, they don’t need to pass anything, they just need to enforce current laws.

Which just shows you, that whatever they pass, Biden won’t enforce shit lol

Reactions: N13
Let's do this. We take all illegal immigrants ages 18-42 crossing our border illegal either return home, or join a branch of the U.S. Military, serve 4 years (paid), and obtain their citizenship. If the Military decides they are not up to U.S. standards, they get the trip back to their real home. That deal alone with stop a ton of them from coming and many others will return home. If the U.S. Military is too much of a burden, then their situation was not as bad as they claimed when they came over.

We also reinstate Trump era policies like stay in Mexico that worked.
I do actually appreciate the sentiment as I do believe that there is no better or more respectable path to citizenship than showing you’re willing to make sacrifices for their country you wish to immigrate too.

But in reality there would be, very few people trying to immigrate that would qualify. Ignoring the security concerns, to join the military you have to be able to speak and write English fluently. You also have to be educated to a High School level and at least fairly intelligent. The days of just being a good shot and able to run a few miles are gone. The way our military operates today is too complex to operate with a bunch of uneducated people in it.

Whether or not we want a bunch of uneducated non English speakers flooding in over the border or not, I guess I’ll let others argue about

The democrats don't give a shit about securing the border unless it's an election year.

The bill they want to pass doesn't do shit to secure the border.

First pass bills to actually secure the border and cut the flow of illegals and the bullshit asylum catch and release. Then we can talk about imagination reforms and the ones already here.

House Republicans refused to participate in any talks.

I do actually appreciate the sentiment as I do believe that there is no better or more respectable path to citizenship than showing you’re willing to make sacrifices for their country you wish to immigrate too.

But in reality there would be, very few people trying to immigrate that would qualify. Ignoring the security concerns, to join the military you have to be able to speak and write English fluently. You also have to be educated to a High School level and at least fairly intelligent. The days of just being a good shot and able to run a few miles are gone. The way our military operates today is too complex to operate with a bunch of uneducated people in it.

Whether or not we want a bunch of uneducated non English speakers flooding in over the border or not, I guess I’ll let others argue about

French foreign legion makes it work with plus 100 nationalities so it should be possible. Serve 7 years nowadays boom can apply for citizenship.

Be wounded in combat get citizenship right away "french by spilled blood"

(Though they make it work with ridiculous discipline)

Back