Law The Lonestar Rebellion is here. Get onboard or get run over. We will defend America's borders!

Look at what happened when Ronald Ragan made the deal for amnesty and securing the border. We never got the secure border. Ragan fucked that up by ever believing the democrats would do anything to secure the border.
chart.png

Even today.......Democrat senate bill, they consider this "meaningful" border security. lol

Can you show me the Oregon statute that says you must have an ID on you at all times?

He could but then his elbow got stuck up his ass last time and the doctors etc had to get involved. It was all fked up. Some real greaseball shit but there was nuttin anyone could do about it. So that’s that.

I'm showing what happens when you don't secure the border. Ragan fucked it up with the deal he made and this is in the same line.
Reagan didn't "secure" the border, so we can't pass anything remotely resembling meaningful border security until your undefined, imaginary standard is met. That checks out. Also, totally doesn't have anything to do with just not wanting to own the failure and really really wishing Democrats could just take all the blame for nothing being done.

Reagan didn't "secure" the border, so we can't pass anything remotely resembling meaningful border security until your undefined, imaginary standard is met. That checks out. Also, totally doesn't have anything to do with just not wanting to own the failure and really really wishing Democrats could just take all the blame for nothing being done.

I said Regan fucked up when he signed it with getting the border secured first.

This is the same thing but you want to act like it's different.

It's not. It's repeating the same mistakes over again and over again .

He could but then his elbow got stuck up his ass last time and the doctors etc had to get involved. It was all fked up. Some real greaseball shit but there was nuttin anyone could do about it. So that’s that.

He has a @Proud American vibe to him. Who was notoriously FOS and dishonest among other things.

I said Regan fucked up when he signed it with getting the border secured first.

This is the same thing but you want to act like it's different.

It's not. It's repeating the same mistakes over again and over again .
"Secured"

For the love of god, please just ignore the idiots who are only trolling and/or are obviously braindead.
Just for you, I will make the effort to make less of an effort to respond to that lot. NGL it can be fun at times but I see how it is grating for many.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back