The look on Dana's face is priceless

Dana has been a boxing fan for years. He knew exactly how this was going to turn out.

I agree. I think everyone involved (Dana / Conor / UFC brass / WME / Showtime / TMT / Floyd) knew this was a foregone conclusion. The only real question was, how much money they were going to make from it.

Define "embarrassed".

Where I'm from, if you talk a ton of smack, and go out with your hands at your waist, chances are you've been embarrassed.

You are a spastic.

...maybe he bet $1,000,000 on Conor or he was gonna get an earful from UFC brass on why he allowed their cash cow to get embarrassed

Can someone shoop this

View attachment 268321

You were gonna shock the world, take over boxing, mcG and the Bald One rule mma and boxing. Then reality sets in:

Last edited:
Celebrating mediocrity. That's nice.

You are such a tool How many mediocre boxers can take it to Floyd the way Conor did and since when is 100 mil in the bank mediocre?

Feel free to put up your Last payday or how many rounds your flabby skidmarked ass could last in the ring with Floyd.

C0--0M_XcAE2Q3u.jpg:large

The reaction was when he learned the PPV did not work due to technical difficulties. He was likely learning they lost millions.

Ur trying way too hard here ts. That's about as timid a reaction you'll get from a disappointed Dana

Dana is a smart guy. He knew what was going to happen. Maybe disappointed for a second, but he knew Conor wasn't winning.

You are such a tool How many mediocre boxers can take it to Floyd the way Conor did and since when is 100 mil in the bank mediocre?

Feel free to put up your Last payday or how many rounds your flabby skidmarked ass could last in the ring with Floyd.
f-mayweather-you-mad-bro.jpg

This was still huge for the UFC.
Conor was not embarrassed. And people who never woulda even heard of the UFC or MMA got to see it's biggest star in action. Watch the ppv #'s increase.
He was kinda embarrassed.

Floyd, known for his defensive boxing, literally walked Conor down the entire fight, an MMA fighter known for his knockout power, and smiled and laughed between rounds like he was in a sparring session completely disrespecting Conor's power in every way possible.

He wanted Conor to win, so naturally he was disappointed. How did you expect him to look ?

Define "embarrassed".

Where I'm from, if you talk a ton of smack, and go out with your hands at your waist, chances are you've been embarrassed.

He went out on his shield, there's nothing embarrassing about that. He went toe to toe with one of the greatest of all time and held his own, no offence but where you're from must suck balls.

If I said Diaz and Mayweather should fight it would be a wasteland thread. The thing is it's not any different with Conor and people took it seriously. I was happy to see 8 inch gloves, it just showed you Mayweather wasn't going to turtle and pot shot in brilliant execution. He had no respect for Conor and never initiated his game plan that made him 49 and 0..

That 40 year old man made Conor look foolish. Especially if you know how Floyd boxes against legitimate opponents.

Enjoy your money fellas.

You are a spastic.

Why would I be mad fatass?

@Swarthy is STILL lashing out on Sherdog???

Wew lad, you might want to take a few weeks off from this site... you're quickly unraveling m8.

IMG_1879.JPG

Best put them Zuffa boxing shirts away.

He was probably hoping McBoogers would make it to a decision for a moral victory.

Back