• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social The Media is attacking Joe Rogan for saying he would prefer Trump over Biden

We really need to start putting an age cap on the presidency and on congressmen.

We really need to start putting an age cap on the presidency and on congressmen.

I'll never understand the obsession of making somebodies Grandpa (And god forbid somebodies Grandma) the president.

No joke - I actually read that as “Joe Biden says he won’t vote for Biden and will vote for Trump” and barely though anything of it lol

Just a right wing talking point. Biden has dementia but apparently Trump is just fine. Right wingers are literally never and I mean never to be taken seriously
Trump is definitely suffering from age and his mental decline is noticeable. But Biden, dude obviously has something more than just being old. Dude has lost it, and he never was really there to begin with

luckily I DGAF, nor does Rogan care what the Twitter mob thinks. This is America, Joe Rogan can voice his opinion on which candidate he prefers.

needless to say, I'm sure this will trigger many leftists....the supposed "champions" of Free speech.

LMAO you mean like how Conservatives are triggered when Actors and Actresses talk about how they wont vote for Trump and would rather vote for a Left Wing candidate and conservatives are up in arms over it? You mean that triggered? Conservatives are so full of shit, its always "Do as I say not as I do". I guess freedom of speech only applies if your conservative right?

Conservatives are so full of shit, its always "Do as I say not as I do". I guess freedom of speech only applies if your conservative right?

This is an interesting point in a thread where it was shown that Biden staff workers deleted their "believe all women" bs once Biden was accused of rape.

Keep up the good work tiger.

This is an interesting point in a thread where it was shown that Biden staff workers deleted their "believe all women" bs once Biden was accused of rape.

Keep up the good work tiger.

I've never said liberals arent full of shit also but at least I can admit it. Conservatives are so full of shit they cant even admit it. but you wont admit they are full of shit. BTW you got the King of BS and lies in Donald Trump.

I've never said liberals arent full of shit also but at least I can admit it. Conservatives are so full of shit they cant even admit it. but you wont admit they are full of shit. BTW you got the King of BS and lies in Donald Trump.
You?

I'm Canadian.
I'm a liberal.

Swing and a miss, sport.

You?

I'm Canadian.
I'm a liberal.

Swing and a miss, sport.

Swing and miss what? I never even said you were conservative, did I? Are you paying attention? I stated an opinion on conservatives and you said liberals are full of shit themselves. I then asked you if conservatives are full of shit as well? Now let me know where I pointed out that you were conservative? I'll wait.

LMAO you mean like how Conservatives are triggered when Actors and Actresses talk about how they wont vote for Trump and would rather vote for a Left Wing candidate and conservatives are up in arms over it? You mean that triggered? Conservatives are so full of shit, its always "Do as I say not as I do". I guess freedom of speech only applies if your conservative right?

I would never call for those Hollywood folk to be silenced or shout them/shame them into into submission, because unlike leftist cunts I actually value freedom of speech.

Swing and miss what? I never even said you were conservative, did I? Are you paying attention? I stated an opinion on conservatives and you said liberals are full of shit themselves. I then asked you if conservatives are full of shit as well? Now let me know where I pointed out that you were conservative? I'll wait.
All right. Fair enough I guess on me not answering a supposed question that was an actual statement. Then saying I got Donald Trump.

You got me, champ.

I mean he did call Trump supporters morons, so yeah youre very spot on here as well.

He said that because he has too, otherwise he will lose his ability to monetize his Youtube. He doesn't actually think that.

LOL it cracks me up when Trump supporters want to dive into his opponents mental health. Shocking that they want to go down that route.

Has a doctor or neurological expert of any kind weighed in on this issue? Seems to be internet trolls are concerned with it but no one else really buys into it.
tumblr_n3w6pra0eL1qzxbu6o1_500.gif

All right. Fair enough I guess on me not answering a supposed question that was an actual statement. Then saying I got Donald Trump.

You got me, champ.

I never said you were conservative though, I just wanted to hear what you believed to the be truth. So yeah I did got you and I am still the reigning champ

what I'm getting at is that his show is dangerous for folks that struggle to think for themselves.

Can't the same thing be said about basically any news program? Or any form of media where opinions are presented?

Back