Social The Media is attacking Joe Rogan for saying he would prefer Trump over Biden

I'm really hoping this TRT /HGH Bullfrog fades away from society for a while. How many more bros can he brainwash.

I never said you were conservative though, I just wanted to hear what you believed to the be truth. So yeah I did got you and I am still the reigning champ
Derp derp derp.

The implication of "you got Donald Trump" is unmistakable, tyke.

I would never call for those Hollywood folk to be silenced or shout them/shame them into into submission, because unlike leftist cunts I actually value freedom of speech.

Congrats youre likely the only one. If only all those right cunts who got triggered by an actor or actress would do the same as well.

Derp derp derp.

The implication of "you got Donald Trump" is unmistakable, tyke.

So youre telling me that just cause you said you got Trump that that must have been a certainty that you were conservative? Is that what youre arguing now? LOL Derp derp derp. I thought you were arguing that I was certain that you were conservative LMAO

So youre telling me that just cause you said you got Trump that that must have been a certainty that you were conservative? Is that what youre arguing now? LOL Derp derp derp. I thought you were arguing that I was certain that you were conservative LMAO
I said it? Lol. We're done here. Have a great day.

I think the only reason Rogan pretends not to like Trump is because of his LA friends.

We really need to start putting an age cap on the presidency and on congressmen.
34-72

15 year term limit for congress, with net worth limits while in office.

It's perfectly fine to have an opinion... what I'm getting at is that his show is dangerous for folks that struggle to think for themselves. He lures listeners in with an avg joe take on things "look at me! this is a safe space where we accept and debate all ideas" - cept' the debate isn't very intellectual. So in reality the show is a bit of a trojan horse for flawed thinking.

Many more people listen to Fox and NBC than the JRE. And those stations spread much more biased propaganda than Joe saying "I'd rather vote for Trump than Biden", while he talking to a liberal.

Also unlike those networks, Joe regularly tells his audience "I'm an idiot, don't listen to me."

Last edited:
Hyperbole, but his underlying message is sound. Sorry, but that's the truth.

I, too, am against excessive flushing.

Finally we have a president with the guts to say it.

I think the only reason Rogan pretends not to like Trump is because of his LA friends.

He just knows he can't come out and say it outright, because he'll be cancelled by Youtube. So whenever Trump is brought up, he'll defend him and compliment his IDGAF style, slam the media for how they report on him, but he'll always throw in some vague "but he's not good" comment in there, to throw off the scent that he's a full blown Trump supporter.

It was funny, a couple days he had some guy on who was like the opposite of that. He obviously hated Trump, but didn't want to come off like some typical SJW Trump hater, and Joe didn't want to come off like a full blown Trumper, so they had this weird passive aggressive debate over his response to the virus, where neither would truly commit to their positions.

Joe Rogan is an idiot. I feel like I post this at minimum once a week on this forum.

He’s buying into the “Biden has dementia” narrative. It’s manufactured by the same people who brought you the “Hillary can’t stand on her own” bullshit.

As if Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders doesn’t loosely display their own signs of dementia. Can we just stop trying to make these neurological examinations from our couches? Settle down Joe.
You seriously believe Sleepy Joe or Killary could possibly keep up the pace that The Don has these past 3 1/2 years???

He just knows he can't come out and say it outright, because he'll be cancelled by Youtube. So whenever Trump is brought up, he'll defend him and compliment his IDGAF style, slam the media for how they report on him, but he'll always throw in some vague "but he's not good" comment in there, to throw off the scent that he's a full blown Trump supporter.

It was funny, a couple days he had some guy on who was like the opposite of that. He obviously hated Trump, but didn't want to come off like some typical SJW Trump hater, and Joe didn't want to come off like a full blown Trumper, so they had this weird passive aggressive debate over his response to the virus, where neither would truly commit to their positions.

Has it ever crossed your mind that he just doesn't have a strong opinion on Trump, one way or the other?

Back