• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social The Media is attacking Joe Rogan for saying he would prefer Trump over Biden

Bernie Bros when Bernie says "Donald Trump is the most dangerous president in history" - YES!!!
Bernie Bros - "I'd vote for the most dangerous president in history over Biden"
Exactly, it's basically a bunch of asinine bull shit and gullible folks like Rogan fall for it. There's no shame in voting for the lesser of the two evils that would CLEARLY bring on a more competent team that wouldn't outright reject science and seasoned professionals and would take large scale government planning seriously

Exactly, it's basically a bunch of asinine bull shit and gullible folks like Rogan fall for it. There's no shame in voting for the lesser of the two evils that would CLEARLY bring on a more competent team that wouldn't outright reject science and seasoned professionals and would take large scale government planning seriously
Joe isn't exactly a Bernie bro. He said if he had to vote for anyone, it would be Bernie based on consistency in his platform, not because he thinks Trump is the most dangerous president in history. His opinion sheds light on nobody but himself, and he's perfectly fine to have his opinion even if I don't agree with it.

Joe isn't exactly a Bernie bro. He said if he had to vote for anyone, it would be Bernie based on consistency in his platform, not because he thinks Trump is the most dangerous president in history. His opinion sheds light on nobody but himself, and he's perfectly fine to have his opinion even if I don't agree with it.

It's perfectly fine to have an opinion... what I'm getting at is that his show is dangerous for folks that struggle to think for themselves. He lures listeners in with an avg joe take on things "look at me! this is a safe space where we accept and debate all ideas" - cept' the debate isn't very intellectual. So in reality the show is a bit of a trojan horse for flawed thinking.

Joe still, to this day, pushes the argument that trophy hunting in Africa is essential to the upkeep of national parks and protection of the animals there.... that's COMPLETELY incorrect and yet no one challenges him on it and he has never stopped to question stuff he's being told by people like Ted Nugent.

So yes... he can have his opinion on things but I question how productive it is for youngsters to listen to it as if it's real intellectual food for the mind. When he has legit experts on, notice how the candor of the show really changes - they typically don't just lap up an idea Joe pushes or asks about but take a pretty professional approach.

Joe can have his opinion and I can have my opinion of Joe. I can also post my displeasure here anywhere that will let me.

It's not a narrative.

There is something clearly wrong with Bidan. You got to be deluded not to see it.

There is something clearly wrong with Trump. You got to be deluded not to see it.

Trump has been unquestionably and uniquely awful throughout this whole situation. He made it many times worse by closing the pandemic office in 2018, by dismantling government in general, by not addressing the problems plaguing the healthcare system in any meaningful way for 4 years and downplaying the severity of the problem in the early days.

Biden would do a better job asleep

Last edited:
Trump has been unquestionably and uniquely awful throughout this whole situation. He made it many times worse by closing the pandemic office, dismantling government in general, not addressing the problems plaguing the healthcare system in any meaningful way for 4 years and downplaying the severity of the problem in the early days.

Biden would do a better job asleep

Biden is asleep when he’s awake though. How would this work?

Rogan's reasoning revolves around Biden not being coherent. When Trump can't form a sentence..."he's just being silly".

It's perfectly fine to have an opinion... what I'm getting at is that his show is dangerous for folks that struggle to think for themselves. He lures listeners in with an avg joe take on things "look at me! this is a safe space where we accept and debate all ideas" - cept' the debate isn't very intellectual. So in reality the show is a bit of a trojan horse for flawed thinking.

Joe still, to this day, pushes the argument that trophy hunting in Africa is essential to the upkeep of national parks and protection of the animals there.... that's COMPLETELY incorrect and yet no one challenges him on it and he has never stopped to question stuff he's being told by people like Ted Nugent.

So yes... he can have his opinion on things but I question how productive it is for youngsters to listen to it as if it's real intellectual food for the mind. When he has legit experts on, notice how the candor of the show really changes - they typically don't just lap up an idea Joe pushes or asks about but take a pretty professional approach.

Joe can have his opinion and I can have my opinion of Joe. I can also post my displeasure here anywhere that will let me.
Yeah I definitely feel you on this. He's afraid to offend his guests and I'm sure he wants to keep his fanbase on both political sides so he just sort of rolls with whatever his guest is saying even if it completely conflicts with his stance from the day before.

It definitely feels like the more politically involved guests of his tend to be on the right, those on the left are usually comics making fart jokes. I could be wrong, I don't listen consistently like I used to. It's just the richer Joe gets, the farther right I see him go.

I still love the guy, he's like an older brother who is my dad's age. It's impossible to agree with everything someone says when they talk as much as he does to such diverse a pool of people. If I criticize him, it's because I care, not out of hate.

Honest question to people rooting for Biden. If Trump died right now, would you be happy about Joe Biden being the candidate.

Honest question to people rooting for Biden. If Trump died right now, would you be happy about Joe Biden being the candidate.
I don't follow. Are you getting at the concept that people rooting for Biden are doing so because his appeal takes away moderates and seniors from Trump's side? If so, I don't think there's a problem with rooting for a candidate because you view them a significantly lesser evil than the other. If Trump passed, sure I'd hope for a younger candidate because I think someone in their 50's is optimal - likely more in tune with the nation, gets tech better..etc.

Joe Rogan is an idiot. I feel like I post this at minimum once a week on this forum.

He’s buying into the “Biden has dementia” narrative. It’s manufactured by the same people who brought you the “Hillary can’t stand on her own” bullshit.

As if Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders doesn’t loosely display their own signs of dementia. Can we just stop trying to make these neurological examinations from our couches? Settle down Joe.

Learn to read between the lines.

Voters with children, especially girls are repulsed by Biden.

Playing along with the fake outrage against Trump narrative tells me that you don’t have any critical thinking ability.

Learn how to formulate your own opinions instead of regurgitating corporate opinions that have been spoon fed to you.

Dems better install Cuomo asap.
Biden doesn't have a chance in hell.

I'm starting to not understand the Cuomo love. Sure he puts on decent conferences. But his state is collapsing, the citizens are still ignoring distance recommendations while their hospitals are slammed. And he was still telling people to party on in March.

Meanwhile the 2 Dem governors of WA and CA are proving to be GOAT governors when it comes to results

Cuomo is part of the East Coast political machine. I think he's a sleazebag personally but he has a better chance than Biden in an election.
No West Coast governor has a chance IMO.

Cuomo is part of the East Coast political machine. I think he's a sleazebag personally but he has a better chance than Biden in an election.
No West Coast governor has a chance IMO.

Oh. I agree hes better than Biden.

Back