Nintendo The METROIDVANIA Thread

I really wish theyd give them all the HD treatment. Some of that shit is hard on the eyes nowadays.
Agreed, and thrown in a bundle with all 3 GBA games.

I use a customized LCD screen shader in retroarch which makes the GBA games a lot more palatable.

They could also give the NDS games the same treatment and eliminate the dual screen features.

Konami needs to get it together.

Reactions: HHJ
Agreed, and thrown in a bundle with all 3 GBA games.

I use a customized LCD screen shader in retroarch which makes the GBA games a lot more palatable.

They could also give the NDS games the same treatment and eliminate the dual screen features.

Konami needs to get it together.
Yes!

I have to admit. This trailer has impressed the heck out of me and I might consider this my first purchase of 2024. Between this and Ultros we got some good metroidvanias coming up real soon.

I really wish theyd give them all the HD treatment. Some of that shit is hard on the eyes nowadays.
I can't believe they haven't done that yet, especially Symphony of the Night. That game is masterpiece personified. The art style is soooo good!

I never played the PS4/PSP version, I hear they redid all the voice acting. If they aren't going to update the graphics, I want the OG bad voice acting lol

Imagine all the classics in glorious 4k 2.5D graphics.

I can't believe they haven't done that yet, especially Symphony of the Night. That game is masterpiece personified. The art style is soooo good!

I never played the PS4/PSP version, I hear they redid all the voice acting. If they aren't going to update the graphics, I want the OG bad voice acting lol

Imagine all the classics in glorious 4k 2.5D graphics.

Sotn holds up pretty well but those game boy games...using like 5 colors and shit,blech

Sotn holds up pretty well but those game boy games...using like 5 colors and shit,blech
It still does hold up, especially if you play on a smaller screen, but I'd love to see it recreated, near 1 to 1, and in 4k.

If any of the classics will get that kind of treatment, I imagine it would be SOTN.

It still does hold up, especially if you play on a smaller screen, but I'd love to see it recreated, near 1 to 1, and in 4k.

If any of the classics will get that kind of treatment, I imagine it would be SOTN.
They need to just do all the 2d ones like that,and stop the bullshit. At least from rondo of blood on

Took my Switch with me on business travel and picked up Haak. It’s been a pretty cool game and I’d recommend to any fans of those who enjoy the exploration side of MVs. Lots of fun puzzles to work your way through. There isn’t much in the way of deep combat and there is too much reading, but running around and looking for things has been a blast.

Back