The Miesha Tate Thread

0.jpg

It would be a dream come true and a great honor for me if she used my face as a stool in between rounds.

That nose is opposite of The Grinch's heart. 3 sizes too big. She invented a new kind of picture...
7Cg9dFl.jpg

Having said that, I would so sport those Tate nose print shaped bruises on my treasure trail....

hypno.gif

Honestly I don't mind the nose at all.

Love her. Hate her boyfriend. But don't get me started on that. This thread is about her

So much Carraway jelly.

Like I find it hilarious everyone wants to nitpick a reason not to like him when everyone knows the deal but won't admit they dislike him because he dates Tate.

Shit is sad and pathetic.

So much Carraway jelly.

Like I find it hilarious everyone wants to nitpick a reason not to like him when everyone knows the deal but won't admit they dislike him because he dates Tate.

Shit is sad and pathetic.

But but he fish hooked a fighter and allegedly elbowed a female fighter, and talk shit about weed whilst taking someone's bonus money...and and...he threatened bodily harmed to the current bantamweight Women's champion. Also I think he has ties to the Taliban, because...you know...he has a beard...

i like miesha,her nose adds a bit of character to her face. and I'm the last person who can criticise a beaten up nose.

Whoa, all these replies and still no pictures of her feet.
Miesha-Tate-Feet-1359075.jpg

For a regular girl they're just ok, but for an MMA fighter they're pretty nice
Miesha-Tate-Feet-1089473.jpg

Back