The moment Cody Garbrandt's career starting going down hill....

He could've said nice things about Dominick but didn't.

He didn't get the chance to join TAM Godhead in the private dancing moments. I'm sure his career would've turned out great had he been part of this...

JY1eJVn.jpeg

If you think about it Dillashaw has F up a lot of things ar BW.

His two five rounds beatings of Barao completely destroyed Barao's career and who knows if it would have happened if he wasn't full of EPO

His two beatings of Garbrandt also stopped his momentum and made him a dumb brawler and only knows what he was taking beside EPO for those fights. I guess the whole stack because he hated Cody so much

Him being a skeleton at FLW that Cejudo spanked like a child and then popping made Cejudo double champ (deserved) and destroyed Marlon Moraes career

And finally Aldo didn't get the chance to be a double champ because he wasn't man enough to admit he had a debilitating injury cause he didn't want to wait another year for his own title shot

honestly a snake in the grass lol
Damn those are some good points. He caused a lot of destruction.

Bigfoot is another fighter that messed a lot of shit up.

He could've said nice things about Dominick but didn't.

Glad Cody embarrassed Cruz. Enjoyed that fight quite a bit. Cody had the potential to enjoy a longer career at the top, but his fight IQ was lacking along with his defense. His chin and confidence left him and and now Cody is just another guy on the UFC roster.

Was when he got drunk on TUF and made the cringy yet catchy slogan

HANGING WITH THE BOYSSSSSSSS

that is the day his wife considered leavin

and cody's career was done when he started training with Mark Henry

TJ for sure is arguably the least likable guy in MMA history.

He also eliminated Chris Holdworth from MMA before even really starting it.

Holdsworth was 6-0 pro, 3-0 TUF, 4-0 Amatuer.

shit I forgot this one. Going to add it

When he became a car.

Cody Carbrand

Back