The moment i knew Luke Rockhold was going to get knocked out video of his arrogance

I agree with how he started in the 2nd round. He just came out with his arm extended, almost running at him. LOL I was like WTF. I missed the late bell head kick, so I was really confused. lol

The announcers all called it late and then herb said what didn’t happen. And the booth was like mmalllrigght

And WTF was up with his leg? Dude is injured all the time. This was the easiest fight to pick all night. You had to know that Luke was going to sleep. No chin whatsoever. Bisping putting him out could NOT be downplayed. Sorry but Mike while a good fighter, has no power. That told you all you needed to know about Luke's durability. Bisping could have hit Jones with that same punch, and Jones would just smile and walk forward..

The dude ain't that pretty. Not sure why shertards are obsessed with his looks. And it's almost always men commenting on it. I've actually asked two girls about it during an event and they both answered "meh". Neither has any problem pointing out when they think a guy is good looking. But it seems like this is more of an homo thing than anything else
He's a legit model man.
The fashion industry is run by gay men, so that isn't really a strike against the guy's point. Vanity isn't much of a selling point for most women.

The fashion industry is run by gay men, so that isn't really a strike against the guy's point. Vanity isn't much of a selling point for most women.

Yeah, good point. Guys fall into the illusion of believing that what they perceive as attractive is in line with women's views. Just the other day i saw a pool with a photo of the same guy, both bald and after micropigmentation, and the men voted the micropigmentation one was the better looking version of the guy and the women voted for the bald version.

Not to say Luke is an ugly guy. But when i look at him i don't think "uhh, i wish i had his face". With young brad pitt i do. With this guy, not really. And i've showed pics of him to quite a few females after seeing shertards drool so much over him and none of them seemed impressed at all.

He does have a very well built body, but that's about it. His skin is way too fucked up for his age and he has a weird, washed out, goofy/smug smile that i really wouldn't wish for myself.

Again, not saying he is an ugly person, but i highly doubt women would drool as much over him as shertards do. I'm willing to bet most would consider him average in terms of face and hot in terms of body. And maybe older women would like a guy like him, but a hot young college girl can easily get a guy considerably prettier than luke at her college campus.

080216-luke-rockhold-primary-1200x630.jpg

The dude isn't exactly 35 yo brad pitt.

Last edited:
Luke is v handsome, his looks are just fantastic

I think it was when he said that he doesn't lose to guys like Jan.

The announcers all called it late and then herb said what didn’t happen. And the booth was like mmalllrigght
lol at the booth they were really like "mmalllrigght" I guess we won't talk about it. Uncle Dana wouldn't like that.

Luke just has that constant "I think I am prettier than you" arrogance to him all the time. Might be true, but it won't win you many fights..

He definitely seems like the type that thinks he's going to get whatever he wants just because he's pretty and his life experiences reinforced that train of thought.

Unfortunately for Luke UFC belts don't work like that.

lol at the booth they were really like "mmalllrigght" I guess we won't talk about it. Uncle Dana wouldn't like that.

That’s my spin. But go to mmacore. Or mmashare.
Watch it for yourself. It’s not even debatesble.
It’s kind of puzzling. It was clearly late and fight altering.
But herb has the benefit of replay so it’s kind of bizarre.

That’s my spin. But go to mmacore. Or mmashare.
Watch it for yourself. It’s not even debatesble.
It’s kind of puzzling. It was clearly late and fight altering.
But herb has the benefit of replay so it’s kind of bizarre.
Yeah everyone hates rock hold so much on This board being concussed by a kick to the head didn’t matter at all. If that happened to Mike Perry FFS people would be in an uproar. Yelling DQ.

At least he will shut the fuck up for a bit with his jaw wired up.

Yeah everyone hates rock hold so much on This board being concussed by a kick to the head didn’t matter at all. If that happened to Mike Perry FFS people would be in an uproar. Yelling DQ.
This place identifies with ugly cretins that have the vocabulary of a 5 year old and will never be champions, that is why Perry, the Diaz bros and Mas are the big loves on here.

The dude ain't that pretty. Not sure why shertards are obsessed with his looks. And it's almost always men commenting on it. I've actually asked two girls about it during an event and they both answered "meh". Neither has any problem pointing out when they think a guy is good looking. But it seems like this is more of an homo thing than anything else
Ol Ralph Lauren likes his look, hmm....

You can't tell shit from a weigh in, both guys are adamant they're going to walk past their opponent.

He's a model. I mean, this is a fact. You don't get to be a model by being ugly.
Ugly is subjective, it’s about aesthetics, which there are no set standards. Grace Jones for example. And there are female models I don’t find find attractive.
And in the male model world Rockhold is absolutely nothing special, his MMA/UFC background no doubt made him more attractive. Most dudes don’t start modeling at a high level in their late 20s.
If he were really that good he’d model more than Polo shit.

Last edited:
Back