The New Lego Millenium Falcon

ultimateriley-o

Lego Maniac
@Black
Reaction score

Christ, this is gonna run me $1000 Canadabux :eek:

What a set though ! I hope they include a Lando and Nien Nunb.

tumblr_nzgjow8lk41tbcweeo1_r1_400.gif

Dear Lord! That's an expensive set! Collector's items, for sure. I wonder how much unopened sets will sell for in the future.

Is it minifigure scale? They already had at least two previous versions. What's the appeal of a third?

You sound un-poor.

Last edited:
Would def buy if i didnt have a wedding to plan and ring to buy. Also the old lady is 7 months prego so got to pay for that hospital. Also just bought a new car and house for the baby...the in laws are also moving in. So have to buy new furniture etc for them...
That looks sick!

Would def buy if i didnt have a wedding to plan and ring to buy. Also the old lady is 7 months prego so got to pay for that hospital. Also just bought a new car and house for the baby...the in laws are also moving in. So have to buy new furniture etc for them...
That looks sick!

Bro, fuck the inlaws and their furniture. This is the lego Millennium Falcon we're talking about

Why the Japanese characters?

Do you also build cities? Do you have video or blog I follow a couple of AFOL on yourube Jangbrix,AFOL Man and Alex to name a few.

Dear Lord! That's an expensive set! Collector's items, for sure. I wonder how much unopened sets will sell for in the future.
Anyone should burn in hell for not opening a Lego box...

That's sick.

I have the first Lego Falcon from the Lego Star Wars line. Good times.

How much is it in English, mother fucker? ENGLISH!

Is it minifigure scale? They already had at least two previous versions. What's the appeal of a third?
Yeah, minifig scale. They've only done one UCS Falcon previously, not two (to be clear, they've done many Falcons, but only one other minifig scale one); it was a limited edition 10 years ago that sold out quickly and until recently could sell in the aftermarket for as much as $7000. There's a huge demand for it.

I am absolutely on the spectrum, no denial there.

Why the Japanese characters?
It's on an advertisement leaked in Korea, I think.

Do you also build cities? Do you have video or blog I follow a couple of AFOL on yourube Jangbrix,AFOL Man and Alex to name a few.
I'm a strict Star Wars Lego man, there's no room or money for other themes. My wife has a few non-SW sets like the recent Ghostbusters HQ. No Lego blog for me; I kept a Lego Instagram for a while but it got deleted :eek:

But can it do the Kessle Run?
*Kessel

How much is it in English, mother fucker? ENGLISH!
Probably $7-800 USD

Yeah, minifig scale. They've only done one UCS Falcon previously, not two (to be clear, they've done many Falcons, but only one other minifig scale one); it was a limited edition 10 years ago that sold out quickly and until recently could sell in the aftermarket for as much as $7000. There's a huge demand for it.

I am absolutely on the spectrum, no denial there.

It's on an advertisement leaked in Korea, I think.

I'm a strict Star Wars Lego man, there's no room or money for other themes. My wife has a few non-SW sets like the recent Ghostbusters HQ. No Lego blog for me; I kept a Lego Instagram for a while but it got deleted :eek:

*Kessel

Probably $7-800 USD

Expensive!

Would be interesting to start buildinf that.

I will check my favorite chanels in Youtube to see if they already have a review!
No one has it; Lego haven't even officially announced it's The Falcon yet, let alone released one.

There's a ton of customs out there that are truly amazing though. Marshal Banana's is legendary in autistic Lego nerd circles.

How much bigger/more pieces that the big Death Star?

My 8 year old daughter does lego, so I'm always in the lego store. I consder lego like books, we buy her as many as she wants as long as she finishes the last one.

Back