the not-so-amazing 'gotten to' of BrianFantana

Hey, Matt! Since I know you have a PayPal acct. and $10, how 'bout you hook a brutha up?

you should've let go of the luba thing when i pwnt the shit out of him
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

he couldn't. he needed to maintain his #1 in the important power rankings. this shit matters.

Posted via Mobile Device

He does that to himself every time he posts. You don't really have to bother.

You really haven't started up until most recently. Be honest.

3 months? With the last 1 1/2 spending basically my entire work day here?

Alright, man. Honesty it is.

Truth is, I'm still going to keep on, because quite frankly things have been far more fun participating in flame wars than watching Revolver post 'don't care' repeatedly or any of the other 3 lines he drops constantly.

Posted via Mobile Device

A mad a tribute thread to you but they moved it because they thought I was flaming you.

I guess I just do tribute a little differently.

Posted via Mobile Device

The fact of the matter is that you didn't know Princeton was affiliated with that medical school. Also, I'm smarter and more successful than you.

Truth is, I'm still going to keep on, because quite frankly things have been far more fun participating in flame wars than watching Revolver post 'don't care' repeatedly or any of the other 3 lines he drops constantly.

well also you have to try to prove that your recent longwindedness isn't a result of our bet.

Is this part of the social experiment too?

To see if you completely trash this guy, will the hyenas come to eat his corpse too?

Alright, man. Honesty it is.

You can review all my posts from the past few months and you won't find a single one of those posts.

Have fun since you have all the time in the world from working at your boring job and finishing your work in a third of the time that it takes three women to finish.

Hahahaha!! Good shit!

Wait.... I'm a "pawn" GODDAMN IT!!!

pwned.

Fuck you guys.*removes pic of JiuJitsuGirl86*

Is this part of the social experiment too?

To see if you completely trash this guy, will the hyenas come to eat his corpse too?

Probably is, but everytime I see his AV now, I just scroll past the post. It is like secretly ignore-pwning it.

I'm on here quite often, and I really haven't seen you turn into captain paragraph until maybe a couple weeks ago. Before that you just made some remarks here and there.

I could be wrong, maybe it's been longer, but it doesn't seem like it. I just don't really get it, personally.

The fact of the matter is that you didn't know Princeton was affiliated with that medical school. Also, I'm smarter and more successful than you.

Lubapwnt.jpg

Posted via Mobile Device

Embarrassment? On the internet? Are you going to threaten to call my mom like Luba? I mean, if that were the case, I'd feel more embarrassed for you than anything.

I like the motorbike analogy, though, that's fairly solid.

Of course, I've never heard of you before, so I don't particularly care. You're like shit in kitty litter: a little bothersome at first, but easy to clean up.

lol you stupid fuck haha no shit and this is no fucking bullshit. your the scum that i clean out between my toes

head like a bucket full of smashed crabs as well on ya

I'm on here quite often, and I really haven't seen you turn into captain paragraph until maybe a couple weeks ago. Before that you just made some remarks here and there.

I could be wrong, maybe it's been longer, but it doesn't seem like it. I just don't really get it, personally.

i don't think its any surprise his shortest replies in a while have been in this thread.

Back