the not-so-amazing 'gotten to' of BrianFantana

Ohh sick burn........you come up with that all by yourself?

Actually I was just trying to point out I wasn't scandinavian, not every post has to be a 'burn', i'll leave that to internet intellectuals such as yourself

Actually I was just trying to point out I wasn't scandinavian, not every post has to be a 'burn', i'll leave that to internet intellectuals such as yourself

now THAT's a burn
Posted via Mobile Device

I still think Matt and punk mother regret the monster they created

matt
matt-cutts-web-wordcamp.jpg

igor
MartyFeldmanIgor.jpg

Posted via Mobile Device

I think this thread needs to be moved to the Archives.

In addition to the other bitterness, there seem to be several and frequent references to homosexual acts. This leads me to suspect that there are also some sexual repression issues, which would further explain the manifestation of online angst and frustration.

would someone please make this tard go away?

In addition to the other bitterness, there seem to be several and frequent references to homosexual acts. This leads me to suspect that there are also some sexual repression issues, which would further explain the manifestation of online angst and frustration.

It almost makes you wanna knock that closet over that he hides in.

There's nothing else anyone should do. This is the internet, kiddos, and none of you have any personal involvement in my life apart from being my playthings.

USS, you used to get riled up, then you learned that it's all fun and games. Maybe you should give the rest of these guys a seminar. Matt especially. He takes things way, waaaaay to hard.

i don't think i've ever been riled up except dumbfounded at the level of stupidity i encountered in the war room, before being allowed to get my Xs stamped and access granted into the OT via site restrictions.

other than that, call me Logic, my father is USS.

Let me spell it out for you.

muruguay.gif

Back