The Official Extreme Metal Thread

2016 has been an outstanding year of live music for me. And on that, my 2017 is already looking tasty.

14556635_1075023762546931_7903051303436273300_o.jpg

The Corner is a great place for a gig, haven't been there in ages. My gig days are largely behind me these days but this one would be fun.

Another metal masters from myhomeland

my favorite weapon in the black metal genre

I love Poland! Great place, at least from a visitors perspective. Tribute to your homeland, when I actually cared for this band, and followed them.
Then a band I love, but of course, not from Poland :)

The Corner is a great place for a gig, haven't been there in ages. My gig days are largely behind me these days but this one would be fun.

I'll be heading down from Brisbane. Has been a while since I've gone interstate for a show that wasn't one of my own. But this one is definitely worth it.

I'll be heading down from Brisbane. Has been a while since I've gone interstate for a show that wasn't one of my own. But this one is definitely worth it.

Who is your band? And yeah I love going interstate for gigs, did Soundwave in Adelaide 5 years in a row, way less the amount of people, good times (no more unfortunately).

Who is your band? And yeah I love going interstate for gigs, did Soundwave in Adelaide 5 years in a row, way less the amount of people, good times (no more unfortunately).

I played drums here for about 4 years and two albums:

Currently working on this dirty little side project. Should be going in to record the album in the next few months. Pre-pro drum tracking is done, the oldmates are going through all the preparation work now:

https://soundcloud.com/miserable-bastards

And will be helping out some friends by filling in for a show later in the year. Looking forward to it, great band:

I played drums here for about 4 years and two albums:

Currently working on this dirty little side project. Should be going in to record the album in the next few months. Pre-pro drum tracking is done, the oldmates are going through all the preparation work now:

https://soundcloud.com/miserable-bastards

And will be helping out some friends by filling in for a show later in the year. Looking forward to it, great band:

Cool, i'll check em out when not at work.

This one seems promising. Very rare to hear average and/or above Black Metal post-1995

This one seems promising. Very rare to hear average and/or above Black Metal post-1995
[/MEDIA]

Funniest thing I've read all day hate to tell you but are really missing out since you are stuck in 1995.

Funniest thing I've read all day hate to tell you but are really missing out since you are stuck in 1995.
The truck loads of shit that you post here shows otherwise.

So glad I'm not stuck in 1995 listening to the same old bands.

Otherwise I wouldn't have realized the awesomeness that is Black Witchery every bit as good as anything you'd find in 1995. But these "TRVE" elitist kiddies saying anything post 1995 sucks would never know about

Last edited:
Kinda reminds me of the people who would shit on US Black Metal saying there no good bands from there.

All I can do is laugh at those people for being so stupid.

So glad I'm not stuck in 1995 listening to the same old bands.
It's 2016, and you're wasting your pocket money over and over on depressed kids music and inferior clones impersonating bands from the early 90s.

Show me a band from the 90s that sounds like Black Witchery , Morbosidad, Zygoatsis, Endless Dismal Moan , Surrender of Divinity

I could go on forever but you get the point.

I'll be waiting.

Back