The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v4: Harry Kane dah GAWD!!! Edition

Is Kane the greatest striker in world football right now?

• Yerrrrrrrrrrrr - DAH GAWD

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Nnnnuuuuuu

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC make history with first female commentator on World Cup for British TV (but is Terry - who says 'having to watch this game with no volume' - not a fan?)

Vicki Sparks was the lead voice of BBC's live coverage from Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium, while Sportsmail's Martin Keown performed the role of summariser. However, she appeared to have one viewer who wasn't keen after John Terry (inset) posted on Instagram: 'Having to watch this game with no volume'.

LOL John Terry

150527-john-terry.jpg

Bless him

@Clear Winner :p

----------

We also have a women commentator. I'm not against it but she is just really terrible and annoying, she's fuckin' hated here in GER :D

BBC make history with first female commentator on World Cup for British TV (but is Terry - who says 'having to watch this game with no volume' - not a fan?)

Vicki Sparks was the lead voice of BBC's live coverage from Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium, while Sportsmail's Martin Keown performed the role of summariser. However, she appeared to have one viewer who wasn't keen after John Terry (inset) posted on Instagram: 'Having to watch this game with no volume'.

LOL John Terry
She any good? They promoted a woman to do a Monday Night Football game last season, and she was horrendous.

Nearly 10 goals next season, guaranteed. Buyern beware!

@Deffid

She any good? They promoted a woman to do a Monday Night Football game last season, and she was horrendous.

not even bothering to watch it lol

i had a 2 hour anatomy exam today. I guessed 95% of it lmfao.

Officially board certified.

<Moves>

Because I rekt my January exam (top 3 percentile or something in the whole year), it means I can get 50% in my written paper and 0 in anatomy and still pass

but my overall ranking is gonna take a massive hit lol

@Chules , they should be mailing my stuff in any day now. Things take a while when they’re sent from the Czech Repubic, you know.
CR come on, we all know your degree is from Romania! :D

they had a pin in a ballsack and asked me what the pin was pointing at

EPIDYDYMSIS!

1 out of 50 right atleast lol

Dam they just showed some hot ass iran women in the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back