The Official Fifa World Cup thread v14: ENGLAND V SWEDEN Match Edition

Who goes through, England or Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know what was the ending song/chant to the Belgium win? When they had already won?

Neymar looked like he was on Belgium's payroll. Just awful tonight.

Everyone's brackets must be so fucked up.

And Fred.

Fred is a man of integrity and in all my extensive research of grainy 1990s esque Ukrainian videos has never dove in his life. Not surprising he didn’t get any proper minutes. Just doesn’t fit in with this band of rapscallions

Shouldn't the goalie be player of the game, or is that not how it's done?

Fred is a man of integrity and in all my extensive research of grainy 1990s esque Ukrainian videos has never dove in his life. Not surprising he didn’t get any proper minutes. Just doesn’t fit in with this band of rapscallions

Narrator: Fred got busted for taking steroids

Neymar looked like he was on Belgium's payroll. Just awful tonight.

Can't agree with that, wasn't perfect but looked by far the most threatening player most of the game leading the line quite effectively. I felt the weakness was more Jesus who again looked far too lightweight and ironically dispite setting up the goal Coutinho who looked really out of sorts to me the rest of the time, very few good passes and not good infront of goal. Generally I think Brazil started off lacking the muscle to deal with Belgium but picked up in the second half with Firmino and Cousta.

Can't agree with that, wasn't perfect but looked by far the most threatening player most of the game leading the line quite effectively. I felt the weakness was more Jesus who again looked far too lightweight and ironically dispite setting up the goal Coutinho who looked really out of sorts to me the rest of the time, very few good passes and not good infront of goal. Generally I think Brazil started off lacking the muscle to deal with Belgium but picked up in the second half with Firmino and Cousta.

As much as I love Jesus he hasn't been the same after the injury,, lost a step

Should have been called a penalty.

Was probably my favoured result but honestly stuff like that makes me question replays, I almost get the sense that ref's and VAR are leaving decisions to each other. Ref's think they won't take risks because VAR will pickup on errors and VAR arent willing to go against the ref unless its something he might not have seen at all rather than a judgement call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back