The Official Fifa World Cup thread v6: Last Minute Winner Edition

Who advances to the knockouts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gif-%D1%8F%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%89%D0%B8%D0%BA-1321465.gif

My brother got a picture with both Japanese bowling pins from Brazil.

He said he had to change his name and so it won't be on any website. He claims he got mixed up with the cartel when he was younger.

Obviously legit then. My mistake.

Bring a ball to work and see what he has. My uncle was a well known soccer player. The workers at the hotel we were staying at recognized him and organized a game. He was already drinking heavily and out of shape but still managed to clown everyone (me included). It was actually kind of hilarious.

He said he had to change his name and so it won't be on any website. He claims he got mixed up with the cartel when he was younger.

true legend, his greatness will go down in history right beside lochness and bigfoot

that was a fun match.

I haven't seen any news/updates about Colombia, are they healthy on the upcoming math against Poland today?

It came out of nowhere. It was so fucking ridiculous. He has never mentioned anything like that before.

He's undoubtedly trolling you.

There's never a player score 5 goals in a game on Brazil. And a Mexican probably hasn't even done that on a video game.

full marks to the Nipponese...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back