The "Official" 'I am not a noob anymore' at EA UFC 2 HW Tournament (Round 2 Matches Announced!!!)

Yo @Tank_Kam, my brother in law has on a son on the way so I'm up at the hospital. Hopefully it's close and I'll jump on when I get home. Been here for like eight hours now and her contractions are increasing so hopefully it's coming soon.
All good bro, hope the birth goes smoothly.

lol you are the type of dude I HATE playing the most Garnett haha.

JUST LET ME BANG BRO

What you vs @THE WARMASTER will look like....

200w.gif

I might have had a chance a couple months ago but I don't even play anymore. I just couldn't resist another epic sherdog tourney. You are my favourite to win for sure.
It isn't going to be easy with Lewis though. Dude is limited on the standup. No head kicks, so I'm literally gonna have to swang and bang just to get a win.

All good bro, hope the birth goes smoothly.

Holy fuck that was long, thanks man everything went good, didn't have it until a little after 3 am. Will you still be on around 11/est tonight?

It's funny....my Achilles heel is Cormier ....I match up well with Mir vs pretty much everyone...so what do I do? I match myself vs Cormier in the first round and I'm eliminated....lol....this was REALLY my tournament for the taking as I feel noone in here can match me grappling wise....but to @Albe credit he beat me fair and square

Your grappling was far less predictable than the last time we played. I was planning on subbing you with a counter guillotine, but no way I was gonna take that chance, especially with you pulling subs out of positions I've never knew existed.

I like my chances in this tournament but cormier striking may be my downfall.

It's a damn shame that @Tank_Kam and @THE WARMASTER never met at any tournament before....this fight takes UFC back to the just bleed era....#NoTakedownsAttempted....#NoFucksGiven

I'm sorry to say I've been consecutively defeated by @Tank_Kam. First fight by way of first round tko; the second via decision. His striking prowess and defense is impressive. The fights were fun, and the second was a grueling, hard fought contest. Well done.

First Fight

Second Fight

Good fights guys. Warmaster is no slouch on the feet and he could not get his combos going, nice defense Kam, big props!

In other news, I was online for probably like 8 hours yesterday and did not see my opponent. I kept missing him by an hour or 2.

@Primanator can we set up a time? When is usually best for you?

@flushedout Lets try to do our matches ASAP

Add me Galdi777.

Bring some lube too if your ass is too sensitive.

@RafaelDosSantos I'm pretty salty that I was eliminated in the first round by my arch nemesis @Albe .You don't mind if I slap you around a little later and take out my frustrations on you do you??

slap-o.gif

Oh and get used to...............

marina__s_leg_cast_by_medli96.jpg

and

Crutches-21-800x273.jpg

Btw, @Garnett Silk I will be on vacation from sept 26th to october 9th.

If you guys feel like im holding everything back too long you can do some match for my spot.

Back