***The Official SANCTIONED Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz RBR Thread 9PM EST Showtime***

You sound like a predator
Well I did just mind fuck the shit out of you against your will. I made you feel victimized. And dirty. I raped your brain, boy. Now get yourself a rape kit, and God dammit tell me what you see in that picture I posted already! Can't even do your homework, kid. You're running in place, Luke. I'm disappointed in you bud. I'm sure Gza is too.

Also don't kill yourself, I'm just fucking with you, bud. No biggie at the end of the day.

Well I did just mind fuck the shit out of you against your will. I made you feel victimized. And dirty. I raped your brain, boy. Now get yourself a rape kit, and God dammit tell me what you see in that picture I posted already! Can't even do your homework, kid. You're running in place, Luke. I'm disappointed in you bud. I'm sure Gza is too.

Also don't kill yourself, I'm just fucking with you, bud. No biggie at the end of the day.

*unsheathes katana*

You're going to bring up that absolute horseshit article? Ortiz took a dive, then, right? That's what the author claims.

I think his point was that no matter what happens, we will see Wilder and Joshua win in March. Then fight later this year.

I did not see the fight, but read the round by round on boxrec. No one had Wilder up on the cards except the judges

I think his point was that no matter what happens, we will see Wilder and Joshua win in March. Then fight later this year.

I did not see the fight, but read the round by round on boxrec. No one had Wilder up on the cards except the judges

His point (well, he made a lot of stupid points, but this was his main point) was that Wilder could never beat Ortiz in a fair fight. Ergo, Ortiz would take a dive to ensure Wilder/Joshua happened. Do you think Ortiz took a dive?

His point (well, he made a lot of stupid points, but this was his main point) was that Wilder could never beat Ortiz in a fair fight. Ergo, Ortiz would take a dive to ensure Wilder/Joshua happened. Do you think Ortiz took a dive?

Do I think Wilder took a dive? No.

However, I think that if the fight went to the decision, Wilder would have won.

Do I think Wilder took a dive? No.

However, I think that if the fight went to the decision, Wilder would have won.

Okay. Why did you post the article, then? The author clearly claims that Ortiz was levels beyond Wilder and would take a dive early in the fight in order to boost Wilder's standing. He didn't even mention the judges. Posting the article would suggest that you agree with it, not that you don't endorse anything about the article.

Meh, literally went exactly as i predicted like most the time.
Wilder's little improved jab since the Stivern fight set up his windmill power, and althought Ortiz's cuban ammy ass has alot more in the toolbox, father time is undefeated, regardless if it showed to some or not.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.
"Yeah but up until..."

Who fucking cares. Wilder blasted Ortiz into the shadow realm in the end just like he did to the guys before him. It's not out of this world to think he'll do exactly the same to AJ. Of course AJ has a good shot in that fight as well, but people make it seem like's the GOAT who he'd be facing all of a sudden. This will be a great matchup imo.

Keep hating.

Wilder finished his opponents when theyre in trouble. Its not debatable.

Its literally stupid to say otherwise. Sorry you were shown to be wrong about not finishing him in the 5th round, when he didnt even have an opportunity to do so.

No he could as I have said have finished off in the sixth round while Ortiz was still feeling the effects.

No he could as I have said have finished off in the sixth round while Ortiz was still feeling the effects.
You didnt mention the 6th round until after I had to show you the video of what actually happened in round 5. Youre trying to move goal posts to suit your stupid argument.

You get hurt by Wilder there is slim to no chance you get a chance to recover. Case closed.

You didnt mention the 6th round until after I had to show you the video of what actually happened in round 5. Youre trying to move goal posts to suit your stupid argument.

You get hurt by Wilder there is slim to no chance you get a chance to recover. Case closed.

I only didn't mention the sixth because I remembered noting at the time that Deontay should have been able to take him out in the middle rounds but just couldn't remember the exact circumstances. Yes he did get saved a bit by the bell but Deontay should have taken him out in the sixth. He gave it a go I'll give him that but he couldn't do it and Ortiz rallied. It's not a stupid argument, you are claiming Wilder always finishes opponents when he has them in trouble well he didn't manage to finish Ortiz in the sixth and not for want of trying.

I only didn't mention the sixth because I remembered noting at the time that Deontay should have been able to take him out in the middle rounds but just couldn't remember the exact circumstances. Yes he did get saved a bit by the bell but Deontay should have taken him out in the sixth. He gave it a go I'll give him that but he couldn't do it and Ortiz rallied. It's not a stupid argument, you are claiming Wilder always finishes opponents when he has them in trouble well he didn't manage to finish Ortiz in the sixth and not for want of trying.
“Saved by the bell a bit” lol. Ok.

I honest to god cant even believe someone is trying to dispute it. Youre better than this.

Theres slim to no chance you can survive to keep fighting once Wilder has hurt you. Is that specific enough for you or do we need a formula for a percentage of the chance?

“Saved by the bell a bit” lol. Ok.

I honest to god cant even believe someone is trying to dispute it. Youre better than this.

Theres slim to no chance you can survive to keep fighting once Wilder has hurt you. Is that specific enough for you or do we need a formula for a percentage of the chance?

I think we'll just have a to agree to disagree because what I saw was someone clearly surviving and coming back to almost take out Wilder. Wilder had him hurt but couldn't finish him.

I think we'll just have a to agree to disagree because what I saw was someone clearly surviving and coming back to almost take out Wilder. Wilder had him hurt but couldn't finish him.
K.

So whats the chance it happens going forward? Do you think its a good chance? How frequently do you see his opponents lasting after theyve been hurt?

Back