***The Official Sanctioned Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury RBR Thread 12/1 SHO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
great fight, Wilder got outboxed. Fury got to cute in the 9th. Other than that he won even with the 12 rd kd. Fury is the better boxer. I have no clue who won. Wilder didnt do enough in my opinion. He got outboxed 9 or 10 out of 12.
I had Wilder winning but yeah, Fury did box the shit out of him. There were a couple of rounds there where he forgot to throw punches and those cost him the fight IMO.

Yeah, yeah. Fight after fight, everyone comes in here and scores the fight wrong, makes a bunch of shitty threads trashing boxing because pro judges didn't have the same score they did. Literally every single fight.

I wouldn't say it's the result but how three judges all saw it completely differently. Isn't a 5 point variance pretty bad unless there were a lot of close rounds? Or do you think it was the knockdowns being scored differently?

It will be like Canelo GGG 2.

Fury looked like a miles better boxer.

I’m glad MMA for the most part isn’t judged this badly.

Well, now that Adelaide Byrd is gone.

Do you think it's poor judging skills or just flat out corrupt? In MMA, when I see a bad call, I drives me crazy but I don't tend to feel they happen that often. If they were as frequent as boxing, I'd be fucking pissed.

How do you feel tonight?

Ben Davison going off on one here. Love it.

Tyson needs to avoid the US. All serious fighters do, really.

Wilder would get the shit beat out of him if he ever fought AJ, 250 lbs of lean fast twitch muscle and also has the ability to fight on the inside, a much better boxer overall with comparable power, it would end badly for him.
Joshua isn't slick like Fury. Fury is a hell of a defensive boxer.

People are forgetting the ref saved Fury. If he stopped at the 12th no one would complain. Same thing with first ko by 10 he wasnt even fully up

Question for boxing fans. How the hell can you stand judges in this sport. Could you really argue that all three judges were sensible in calling a 5 point swing between the two guys? Every fight I tune into seems to always have shit scorecards. If boxing wants to clean up it's act, they need to really fix that. Give me some insight please.
The same way mma fans tolerate obvious favoritism to certain fighters

I thought Fury won but scoring is subjective to fans right? Its why mma judging on certain fights gets blasted

How where you scoring?

I wouldn't say it's the result but how three judges all saw it completely differently. Isn't a 5 point variance pretty bad unless there were a lot of close rounds? Or do you think it was the knockdowns being scored differently?
I thought there were a lot of close rounds and said so multiple times in the thread.

I had Wilder winning but yeah, Fury did box the shit out of him. There were a couple of rounds there where he forgot to throw punches and those cost him the fight IMO.

How did u have wilders winning then, you son of a whore.

fuck man...the fact fury doesnt have the gold upsets me. but awesome fight.

Do you think it's poor judging skills or just flat out corrupt? In MMA, when I see a bad call, I drives me crazy but I don't tend to feel they happen that often. If they were as frequent as boxing, I'd be fucking pissed.

Watch the JRE podcast with Teddy Atlas. The judges, commissioners, presidents, etc. all have breakfast, lunch and dinner all week. Thats all you need to know.

Joshua and Fury need to hold ground and make Wilder come to the UK

Tyson Fury just came back from ballooning to over 400 lbs, going on nightly drug binges, torturing his body with alcohol, drugs and horrible eating .. on the brink of suicide to schooling the hw champion .. all after a 3 yr lay off .. he is the best heavyweight imo .. set up fury and joshua now so we can see him beat joshua as well and make it a trifecta .. fury = best heavyweight in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back