The Official "Show your Stuff" Thread:

Will serving in the Canadian Army make it easier for you to own firearms in the future?

Will serving in the Canadian Army make it easier for you to own firearms in the future?
Won't make any difference.

I have one of these, but with night sights.
swmp40nb4.jpg

Smith & Wesson M&P 40.

Plus a black S&W paratrooper knife.

Gunspicture1.jpg

My favorite pieces in that mini collection are the Kase Reeder "Black Mamba" 1911, the Glock 19, and the Emerson CQC-8 blade.

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

These pics are a little out of date... Meanin' I've got some new stuff since I took some of 'em... More knives, another shotgun... etc... and a mini *** sword set that sits on my desk... which my RA oked (stupid campus apartment rules.. :) ).

Note To Self:
If ever I start a life of Breaking and Entering im staying the FUCK AWAY from your place.
Fucking Mace and Chain...WTF lol

I use to have a Mac 91, it was milled exactly like the original AK 47. However, I did not like the rifle at all. It was reasonably accurate, but nothing to write home about.

The bottom line to it is im probably spoiled on the M16A2 and pretty much grew accustomed to it. I know it inside and out, and feel extremely comfortable with it in a variety of conditions. So the Ak variant just wasnt doing for me. Ive shot numerous Ak47 rifles, some better then others. The Vepr 2 I believe was one of the more accurate .7.62 x 39 calibre rifles Ive seen in recent years. But again, given the choice I would take an M16A2 over just about any other rifle out there.

So Im currently eyeing some Colt AR15 rifles, because thats the next best thing to the M16 rifle Im familiar with. It may not have 3 round burst, but I was never one to fall in love with that begin with. So Ill be dropping $1200-$1800 this year sometime on a good rifle of that nature.

Forgot about this thread... Nice to see my collection still gettin' comments, despite bein' more outdated than before. :)

Blitz, the macehead is rubber, but I bet it would still hurt like a b**** to get hit with... Family friend got it for me at a yard sale about 10 years ago... Definitely gonna be within easy reach if I ever have a daughter and she gets to datin' age... :D

I need to have a nice lil knife sharpenin' party when I'm home for break...

Uncle's (who I live with) collection:

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

He also has a Winchester safe which I've never looked inside.

I've since added a Sig Mosquito .22 that is great fun for plinking.

713a3io.jpg

wow. that's overkill. i'm not even impressed, that's alarming. there is something wrong with someone who has THAT many guns.

wow. that's overkill. i'm not even impressed, that's alarming. there is something wrong with someone who has THAT many guns.

Not really, perfectly acceptable to me.

Your uncle has a nice collection hydro.

Your uncle has a very nice collection.

Mine:

100_0459.jpg

100_0457.jpg

I also have a Marlin .22 mag and an old Wards Western Field 20g that I shortened the barrel on and added a collapsible stock.

I should be getting my C&R soon and I'll be adding a Mosin Nagant 91/30 and M38 or 44.

That is a nice collection hydro - I don't find it odd at all... I suppose it all depends on what you've been raised around/to believe.

Back