The Paradox of Intolerance

Yeah right. I've been around hundreds of thousands of Christians, even millions, and have never heard a shred of violence toward any people group ever. Zero. The only shreds of violence I've ever heard were the words of the Westboro Baptist on youtube which speak harsh words only, but don't commit violence. And they're a 40 member sect who no denomination of Christianity call their own.

This false equivalency has to stop. It's a lie. Period. Always has been.

Christians mostly live in dignity cultures that allow them to indulge in their perversions as cowards and hide themselves from ownership of their crimes. Christians are responsible for the government that destroyed millions of lives in Syria, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan, and there is blood on all of their hands.

“You need violence in order to protect nonviolence.”

-- Antifa member quote

I don't want to derail this thread but its odd to talk about the intolerance of communism as if capitalism is its opposite in terms of tolerance when its clearly not. When democracy becomes antithetical to capitalism then capitalism shows its intolerance. Thankfully it was mostly the third world that learned that lesson...

That wasn't at all the point that was being made.

Back