Crime The people who stole Ashley Biden's diary and sold it to Project Veritas plead guilty to fed charges

They're saying she confirms Biden molested her. Is that what you gather as well?
No, it looks she says that maybe all her sexual cravings might come from a supposed molestation she cannot recollect. there's more about how she was very fast to present herself to boys sexually, raising her skirt to them, etc. from here she asks herself the "was i molested" question she appears to have no answer to. she doesn't say anything about biden molesting her, only thing she says later in the journal is she remembers showers with father, perhaps inappropriate. the two do not appear to be linked (supposed molestation and biden).

We don't know what age the showers occured at. She could think that cutoff should be at 2 so having it happen at 4 or 5 she thinks is inappropriate.

(just playing a little devils advocate to keep some of the assumptions in check, both ways)
I think 12 is what I've seen people make up most often.

Eh, except Ashley Biden has admitted it was indeed her personal diary. Can one of you dorks explain how that would be Republican misinformation?
I'm pretty sure it was already confirmed it was her diary. Also pretty sure these posts have been stating that molestation has been confirmed.

No, it looks she says that maybe all her sexual cravings might come from a supposed molestation she cannot recollect. there's more about how she was very fast to present herself to boys sexually, raising her skirt to them, etc. from here she asks herself the "was i molested" question she appears to have no answer to.
I'd hope everyone could agree that having this type of private shit put online without her consent is fucked up.

She said "my personal journal can be viewed online" and says things are misinterpreted in it, doesn't say it's been edited or she would have for sure included that in the letter to show how damaging it's theft and reveal was to her for sentencing.

The page most often passed around about her thinking she may have been molested in the past and the inappropriate showers with her Dad doesn't appear to be edited or doctored.

You're holding onto a myth as bad as right wingers. She didn't just say it was stolen, she specially said her journal can be viewed online. Confirming the pictures taken are of the diary in question.
Seemingly. We'll see if she has any more to add in the future.

the crux of this thread bump is nothing new. Exactly nothing changed in this story. The only new thing is republican disinformation campaigns firing up the usual idiots to spread their lies.
Hey @SKYNET can we get a link to the google doc that all of you 4chan sherfront chuddos use to coordinate your talking point spam? I promise we won't abuse it. You can pm it if that feels safer to you. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

ronda-dont-cry.gif

Except how many goofs have claimed she admits Joe molested her?
Sure, there's no proof of that, but its silly to write off the whole thing as conservative propaganda. I know damn well if it was Ivanka's diary the same poster would be going nuts over it.

Sure, there's no proof of that, but its silly to write off the whole thing as conservative propaganda. I know damn well if it was Ivanka's diary the same poster would be going nuts over it.
It's literally conservative propaganda that Biden is a molester. You don't even need Ivanka's diary. TR7MP himself has made comments more incriminating than anything written in that diary.

It's literally conservative propaganda that Biden is a molester. You don't even need Ivanka's diary. TR7MP himself has made comments more incriminating than anything written in that diary.
Its literally fact that Biden's daughter felt their showers were not appropriate. Don't make this about Blimf. You're better than that.

Back