Crime The people who stole Ashley Biden's diary and sold it to Project Veritas plead guilty to fed charges

I know it's your instinct as a manager at Burger King, bitch tits, but nah, us big kids got this.
I bet you thought that was a witty comeback, and not just further proof of your lameness.

Don't think an abstract value can be included. It's the value of the objects market price. Not the value someone places on it.
I always operate under the assumption that an item is worth what someone is willing to pay. PV agreed to pay 40k and from what I understand the thief did collect half of that up front. At that point I’d say it’s no longer an abstract amount.

I'd forgotten about that. I wonder if any journo anywhere would be savvy enough to get Sessions to explain his action here.

Since it hasn't happened yet then it's unlikely to ever.

What a weird thing for reporters to ignore though. Low-key it's a deeply meaningful incident to have occured, in public, without any reportage to explain why.

Anyone have cliffs explaining how/where these two ended up coming into possession of the diary in the first place? I can't remember ever coming across the details and am not interested into a deep dive into this thread.

Anyone have cliffs explaining how/where these two ended up coming into possession of the diary in the first place? I can't remember ever coming across the details and am not interested into a deep dive into this thread.
IIRC she forgot it at a hotel. I guess I misremembered.

Last edited:
IIRC she forgot it at a hotel.
Hell of a mistake. For something so personal to be forgotten, really feel for her after reading the letter to the judge.

But shit, it's harsh but true, but she chose to bring that with her and made the mistake of leaving it all by herself.

Did one of these two work at the hotel? Is the argument that they should be punished further for their dealings with the diary that they wronged the hotel by taking it from the lost and found or is it the act of selling it?

Did one of these two work at the hotel? Is the argument that they should be punished further for their dealings with the diary that they wronged the hotel by taking it from the lost and found or is it the act of selling it?
She pled guilty to conspiracy to transport stolen shit across state lines. Here is a short article for you. The link on "pleaded guilty" goes to an article with more details.

NEW YORK (AP) — A Florida mother was sentenced Tuesday to a month in prison and three months of home confinement for stealing and selling President Joe Biden’s daughter’s diary four years ago to the conservative group Project Veritas.

Aimee Harris was sentenced in Manhattan federal court by Judge Laura Taylor Swain, who called the Palm Beach, Florida, woman’s actions “despicable.”

Harris pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge in August 2022, admitting that she received $20,000 of the $40,000 that was paid by Project Veritas for personal items belonging to the president’s daughter, Ashley Biden.

Project Veritas, founded in 2010, identifies itself as a news organization. It is best known for conducting hidden camera stings that have embarrassed news outlets, labor organizations and Democratic politicians.

A tearful Harris apologized for enabling Ashley Biden’s private writings to be sold after she found the diary and other items at a friend’s Delray Beach, Florida, home in 2020, where prosecutors said Ashley Biden believed her items were safely stored after she temporarily stayed there in spring 2020.

“I do not believe I am above the law,” Harris said after a prosecutor urged a prison sentence following her failure to appear at numerous sentencing dates on the grounds that she was consumed with caring for her two children, ages 8 and 6.

“I’m a survivor of long term domestic abuse and sexual trauma,” she told the judge.

She pled guilty to conspiracy to transport stolen shit across state lines. Here is a short article for you. The link on "pleaded guilty" goes to an article with more details.

NEW YORK (AP) — A Florida mother was sentenced Tuesday to a month in prison and three months of home confinement for stealing and selling President Joe Biden’s daughter’s diary four years ago to the conservative group Project Veritas.

Aimee Harris was sentenced in Manhattan federal court by Judge Laura Taylor Swain, who called the Palm Beach, Florida, woman’s actions “despicable.”

Harris pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge in August 2022, admitting that she received $20,000 of the $40,000 that was paid by Project Veritas for personal items belonging to the president’s daughter, Ashley Biden.

Project Veritas, founded in 2010, identifies itself as a news organization. It is best known for conducting hidden camera stings that have embarrassed news outlets, labor organizations and Democratic politicians.

A tearful Harris apologized for enabling Ashley Biden’s private writings to be sold after she found the diary and other items at a friend’s Delray Beach, Florida, home in 2020, where prosecutors said Ashley Biden believed her items were safely stored after she temporarily stayed there in spring 2020.

“I do not believe I am above the law,” Harris said after a prosecutor urged a prison sentence following her failure to appear at numerous sentencing dates on the grounds that she was consumed with caring for her two children, ages 8 and 6.

“I’m a survivor of long term domestic abuse and sexual trauma,” she told the judge.

Ah thanks. Yeah that's definitely different than Biden forgetting it in a hotel room.

But wow what a baaad decision to intentionally leave this stored at some sort of former roommate's house, and somehow assume this is a safe space for such items. Was she poor or something? Didn't have her own house/apartment to store her personal items in or enough money to rent a storage unit? Yikes.

Ah thanks. Yeah that's definitely different than Biden forgetting it in a hotel room.

But wow what a baaad decision to intentionally leave this stored at some sort of former roommate's house, and somehow assume this is a safe space for such items. Was she poor or something? Didn't have her own house/apartment to store her personal items in or enough money to rent a storage unit? Yikes.
Apparently leaving important documents around willy nilly is a hallmark of the Biden Crime Family.

Apparently leaving important documents around willy nilly is a hallmark of the Biden Crime Family.
Probably an issue among those who think their actions are above reproach but yeah they seem to be reaping the detriments more than most

I always operate under the assumption that an item is worth what someone is willing to pay. PV agreed to pay 40k and from what I understand the thief did collect half of that up front. At that point I’d say it’s no longer an abstract amount.
Yeah but the law doesn't work that way. It will be the purchasing price of the item with depreciation. If it did not then there would be no consistency.

@HockeyBjj NGL I'm disappointed at your having ignored this post. You misrepresented my position (twice) and I'm honestly not a happy camper about it whether or not I agree with your position overall.
Didn’t see that previous posts.
Thanks for the compliment, but I expressed no such certainty. That would be silly. I said I thought it hadn't been conclusively ruled out that these specific entries could have been made up.
Either way, the story changed that before that was uncertainty in some people. And now she’s saying the thief should be punished because her diary then got shared online with the word and emotionally harmed her especially as they took things out of context. Not that people photoshopped the pages

I am surprised they didn't get her for Tax evasion on the 40k. Th sentence was light, but some of that is probably due to circumstances. She didn't break into Ashley Bidens house and steal it. Ashley left it at a friend's house and this woman found it and sold it according to the article. So now we know the diary was real and not fake like everyone said a while back. SO the content was legit? She feels she was molested because her Dad took long showers with her past the age where it might be ok?

Holy shit...it's true. Snopes confirmed it

She claims her drug issues might be because she was hyper sexualized at a young age. And did shower with her dad. This is some creepy stomach hurting stuff. So now the comments he made about being in the pool and kids rubbing his legs and liking kids on his lap....as well as the public sniffing makes creepy fucking sense.

" Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

April 29, 2024: The rating of this fact check was revised from "Unproven" to "True" based on a letter authored by Ashley Biden as part of court proceedings and published by The New York Times on April 9, 2024.

THIS IS SICK

I mean I have a big walk in shower my son would just walk in when I was showering with a few of his hot wheels he was 2

You have memories from when you were 2?

Lol more prison time than people get for assault in New York. Wild.

I'd forgotten about that. I wonder if any journo anywhere would be savvy enough to get Sessions to explain his action here.

Since it hasn't happened yet then it's unlikely to ever.

What a weird thing for reporters to ignore though. Low-key it's a deeply meaningful incident to have occured, in public, without any reportage to explain why.

Sessions is nowhere near Biden's hand.

Are you guys blind?

Back