Crime The people who stole Ashley Biden's diary and sold it to Project Veritas plead guilty to fed charges

Dude, we don't always see eye to eye, but something is rotten here.....As a parent that is just fucking weird and wrong. You add in the tons of videos of him making kids uncomfortable, and weird comments about liking when kids rub the hair on his legs in the pool and sit on his lap.....this is just too much.

Remember Donald Trump said his daughter was good looking and took a picture with her on his lap…. And how everyone, including wannabe centrists who wanted to prove they don’t support Donald Trump was such and such.

Now you have a legit grooming freak who pinches girls nipples, showers with us daughter, weirdly sniffs children and such. Not to mention the picture of Joe looking at her weirdly like she is pray

Good times, this election will be wild. Hunter Biden’s laptop and the diary are all true.

More effort will be made in finding arresting and prosecuting the person who stole the diary than will be made in holding Biden accountable for possibly having inappropriate relations with his daughter.

lol
Are you involved in law enforcement or the judicial system at all? Possibly LOL!

Remember Donald Trump said his daughter was good looking and took a picture with her on his lap…. And how everyone, including wannabe centrists who wanted to prove they don’t support Donald Trump was such and such.

Now you have a legit grooming freak who pinches girls nipples, showers with us daughter, weirdly sniffs children and such. Not to mention the picture of Joe looking at her weirdly like she is pray

Good times, this election will be wild. Hunter Biden’s laptop and the diary are all true.
The difference is that in this scenario, Joe mightve been weird 30 years ago, but Trump keeps being weird about his daughter now.

I'm not really going to give either too much attention until the respective parties (Ashley and Ivanka) give actual interviews telling their side.

You have zero credibility when it comes to politics. Your record speaks for itself.

The difference is that in this scenario, Joe mightve been weird 30 years ago, but Trump keeps being weird about his daughter now.

I'm not really going to give either too much attention until the respective parties (Ashley and Ivanka) give actual interviews telling their side.

This is just dumb, there are clips all the time from recently even of him being creepy with kids, and also saying weird things. Deflect harder

Go ahead and cite that.
Thanks for asking...

This is the part where you continue to deny it, call the source a right wing rag, and call the girl in question(that would be Maria Piacesi) who confirmed the story "confused"...despite it being on TAPE for your own eyes to see.

Thanks for asking...

This is the part where you continue to deny it, call the source a right wing rag, and call the girl in question(that would be Maria Piacesi) who confirmed the story "confused"...despite it being on TAPE for your own eyes to see.
No shit, you disingenuous hack, "citizen journalist" striking up a conversation with a 14 year for political dirt. He didn't show up at her place for sex, he didn't bully her into committing suicide, but this is the same type of manipulation you get when adults target kids online.

It's interesting she hasn't made these allegations to the police or publicly. Interesting that her parents aren't up in arms about it if this is what she confided in them. Now this is the part where you cling to this narrative even though there's actual video of the encounter and only political hacks have claimed it was child molestation.

It's interesting she hasn't made these allegations to the police or publicly.
It's interesting at how you're sounding like a right winger claiming a sexual assault couldn't possibly have happened unless it was reported to the police. Oh', and she did publicly confirm the allegations. Do you even know what "publicly" means? It doesn't mean holding a press conference, dummy.

Incident is on tape. The victim confirms it....

This fuckin' guy: "Nuh uh!"

LOL. Pathetic.

It's interesting at how you're sounding like a right winger claiming a sexual assault couldn't possibly have happened unless it was reported to the police. Oh', and she did publicly confirm the allegations. Do you even know what "publicly" means? It doesn't mean holding a press conference, dummy.

Incident is on tape. The victim confirms it....

This fuckin' guy: "Nuh uh!"

LOL. Pathetic.
Ok, maybe I'm missing something, are you saying she publicly confirmed this to an adult that contacted her on tic tok when she was 14? And again, we can all see the tape and see that his fingers don't curl at all to effect a pinch, it's only political rivals that are making this claim.

Ok, maybe I'm missing something, are you saying she publicly confirmed this to an adult that contacted her on tic tok when she was 14?
Her age makes her lie now? And yes, that's what "publicly" means. When you say something publicly, it's public. Confirming it on social media, is a "Public" confirmation. She wasn't in a dark room with lawyers n' shit. She publicly confirmed it.

You're basically reciting the greatest hits of sexual assault deniers. You know that, right?

"She didn't report it to the police!"
"She's too young to know what actually happened to her!"
"She was manipulated into admitting it!"
"It was more of a caress than a pinch!"

By all means, keep talking.

Her age makes her lie now? And yes, that's what "publicly" means. When you say something publicly, it's public. Confirming it on social media, is a "Public" confirmation. She wasn't in a dark room with lawyers n' shit. She publicly confirmed it.

You're basically reciting the greatest hits of sexual assault deniers. You know that, right?

I wish I had the passion for my own country's politics as you had for my country's politics.

This isn't a diss. I'm impressed. All I know about you guys is that Drake is getting shot at.

I wish I had the passion for my own country's politics as you had for my country's politics.

This isn't a diss.
Well, that's a bunch of bullshit. It's definitely a snarky comment intended to steer the conversation away from Biden's child molestation, and focus on me caring too much about your "politics".

Don't come at me with that weak shit, Dippy. You know exactly what your intention was with that comment, and it wasn't a compliment.

First of all, even though this guy doesn't appear to be any type of journalist at all, it goes against ethical journalistic principles to surreptitiously contact a minor to interview. I was under the impression this conversation was had via messages but if it was some livestream she had open to anyone on tic tok and this guy showed up then I agree it was public. That still doesn't change the fact that Biden's hand made no motion to pinch her and that her parents are aware that she made this statement and have made no claims against him.

Well, that's a bunch of bullshit. It's definitely a snarky comment intended to steer the conversation away from Biden's child molestation, and focus on me caring too much about your "politics".

Don't come at me with that weak shit, Dippy. You know exactly what your intention was with that comment, and it wasn't a compliment.
Of course it's not a compliment. You spent all of TR7MP's term being his biggest cheerleader on this site, gloating over his divisive policies while demeaning liberals, yet you aren't even an American. You should be embarrassed that you guaranteed his reelection, and not only did the guy lose but he tried to overturn the election to stay in power, and has not only earned himself 2 impeachments but will be remembered as the most corrupt President in the history of the US and the biggest National Security risk. It's too bad you can't take the guy as your own President but he would scoff at the idea of taking such a demotion.

Last edited:

"Weak shit" lol. I'm sorry, but "mad" isn't my base like it is with you. I'm just bullshitting here, but you angry because you stay angry, partisan and hateful.

Don't come at *me* with that shit. Tomorrow I wake up with a smile, while you'll still be pissed off about something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radomuser120
Back