The perfect fighter

No argument from me TS. That will in deed be the perfect fighter.

Jones with Francis's power...that's all you need.

GSP + Jon Jones.

Jon Jones for the stricking and, really, for that body, and GSP for the wrestling/ground techniques, game planning, fight IQ, and for his work ethic. Also, no cheating.

No way. Mixing GSP's essence with Jones would be too much of a risk because of GSP's lay and stall style. Plus GSP is the only one of the so called GOATS who actually tapped to strikes against Serra and retired during his prime years:

gif8.gif

No way. Mixing GSP's essence with Jones would be too much of a risk because of GSP's lay and stall style. Plus GSP is the only one of the so called GOATS who actually tapped to strikes against Serra and retired during his prime years:

gif8.gif

He tapped, lived to fight another day, came back stronger then ever, beat the shit out of Serra the second time arounds, and became the GOAT.

Jon Jones with the GOAT's brain, that would maybe stop him for destroying his own career by cheating like a little bitch. And maybe even push him to go up in weight and become a two-division champion, unlike the ducking he's doing right now. Who knows?

i now know the 3 key ingredients for “my” perfect fighter.

In no particular order
1. Khabib
2. Francis
3: Bones

It’s a wrap. I don’t care if my bjj is only at an 85 or 90 on the attribute scale. Whatever shit Khabib and Jones have along with their wrestling, will be more than enough to mitigate any threats.

But theeeeeeeeeen(Cable guys style), I have Francis throwing lightning bolts to fools jaws and exploding their faces off, along with Khabib dropping sukkas, like he did Conor, all I’d need lastly is the creativity and athleticism of Jones and that will be all that’s necessary for the standup aspect.

GSP is my boy, but this is the GOAT combo.

This is the first time this thread has ever been made, so please don’t be afraid to let the speciality of it marinate inside your thoughts.

No replies necessary. I seek no mortal debate. I only ask that you shut your eyes and vividly sculpt this fighter into your mentals.

Where's the rule that says only "3 ingredients", why not 30 or more? Your thread title is "The perfect fighter", yet first you admit your perfect fighter lacks in BJJ.

Poorly thought out thread, 2/10.

Back