The perfect fighter

Law Dog

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i now know the 3 key ingredients for “my” perfect fighter.

In no particular order
1. Khabib
2. Francis
3: Bones

It’s a wrap. I don’t care if my bjj is only at an 85 or 90 on the attribute scale. Whatever shit Khabib and Jones have along with their wrestling, will be more than enough to mitigate any threats.

But theeeeeeeeeen(Cable guys style), I have Francis throwing lightning bolts to fools jaws and exploding their faces off, along with Khabib dropping sukkas, like he did Conor, all I’d need lastly is the creativity and athleticism of Jones and that will be all that’s necessary for the standup aspect.

GSP is my boy, but this is the GOAT combo.

This is the first time this thread has ever been made, so please don’t be afraid to let the speciality of it marinate inside your thoughts.

No replies necessary. I seek no mortal debate. I only ask that you shut your eyes and vividly sculpt this fighter into your mentals.

Just throw the dancing skills of Valentina into the mix and you're onto a winner there I reckon TS

giphy.gif

Just throw the dancing skills of Valentina into the mix and you're onto a winner there I reckon TS

giphy.gif

Damn, forgot about her. Her footwork is nasty. She’s in too.

In no particular order
1. Khabib
2. Francis

It’s a wrap. I don’t care if my bjj is only at an 85 or 90 on the attribute scale. Whatever shit Khabib and Jones have along with their wrestling, will be more than enough to mitigate any threats.

But theeeeeeeeeen(Cable guys style), I have Francis throwing lightning bolts to fools jaws and exploding their faces off, along with Khabib dropping sukkas, like he did Conor, all I’d need lastly is the creativity and athleticism of Jones and that will be all that’s necessary for the standup aspect.

This is the first time this thread has ever been made, so please don’t be afraid to let the speciality of it marinate inside your thoughts.

No replies necessary. I seek no mortal debate. I only ask that you shut your eyes and vividly sculpt this fighter into your mentals.

I will meditate on it..............

4516.jpg

I will get back to you in a 1000 years of enlightenment and bestow wisdom upon you.;)

In no particular order
1. Khabib
2. Francis

your fighter is worthless without the intoxicatingly noble cheekbones and generous, sensual and world-weary pecs of sexyyama. your bastard creation would melt in his gaze, as we all do

akiyama-360x240.jpeg

GSP + Jon Jones.

Jon Jones for the stricking and, really, for that body, and GSP for the wrestling/ground techniques, game planning, fight IQ, and for his work ethic. Also, no cheating.

Triple C and Bones = perfect fighter

The wrestling of Rampage + the Sambo of Khabib + the power of Anthony Johnson + the speed/stance of Wonderboy + the boxing of Masvidal + Mark Hunt's chin + Lima's low kicks + Cro Cop head kicks + Tony's cardio + Robbie's heart + GSP or Jon Jones fight IQ = the most unstoppable force of MMA history.

Unless I missed something.

The wrestling of Rampage + the Sambo of Khabib + the power of Anthony Johnson + the speed/stance of Wonderboy + the boxing of Masvidal + Mark Hunt's chin + Lima's low kicks + Cro Cop head kicks + Tony's cardio + Robbie's heart + GSP or Jon Jones fight IQ = the most unstoppable force of MMA history.

Unless I missed something.

Add the flip kick of Harold Howard and you're onto something.

712rg1.jpg

I will meditate on it..............

4516.jpg

I will get back to you in a 1000 years of enlightenment and bestow wisdom upon you.;)

Bless your wisdom as you seek the the heightened levels of Tron, good sir...

your fighter is worthless without the intoxicatingly noble cheekbones and generous, sensual and world-weary pecs of sexyyama. your bastard creation would melt in his gaze, as we all do

akiyama-360x240.jpeg

Thats a monstrosity. Looks like Goku said fuq it halfway through going super.

Nah

Combining Demetrious Johnson and Francis Ngannou is more than enough

Imagine DJ's fight IQ + skills in Ngannou's body

Khabib stand up + Ngannou ground game + Jones ethic.

You're into something TS.

Back