The PR Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
User, your Av frightens me.

You mean this picture

freeze200biggerzu6.jpg

Huh. Until you posted the larger version, I'd always thought the objects falling among the blood spatters were shell casings, not razor blades.

I think I liked it better when I thought they were shell casings.

Shell casings that had been trampled by elephants?

Again, this was just looking at the small, avatar sized pic; I'd thought that what I can now see as the open center of the razor blades was light reflecting off of a round casing.

And now, and abrupt change of topic: what the heck is that thing in your new avatar?

Doesn't dabbling in Alchemy get you thrown out of the engineer's guild? Or did that rule go out with the Renaissance?

Neat concept, but I gotta go with Standard here: it looks WAY too much the the Artist Again Known As Prince symbol.

Pics or work.

:icon_chee

SHIT!!

i've still got my next push day to match if i remember correctly

SHIT!!

i've still got my next push day to match if i remember correctly

Correct

BTW - what do we do about the Misses? His body fell apart after he took that long walk two weeks ago. Do we give him until his next push day or more time?

I really wasn't expecting you to jump up 15lbs, i wanted to work on my bench this week haha.

I think the week is fair, cause everyone was injured throughout this comp

I really wasn't expecting you to jump up 15lbs, i wanted to work on my bench this week haha.

I think the week is fair, cause everyone was injured throughout this comp

Sorry to fuck up your schedule. - I know your bench needs work. Anyway, I figured you were good for the 250 soon so I need to get that shit over my head. I hope I provide you the proper motivation because if you miss, you lose. And make sure your damn camera works...

COC #2. Closed with right missed it with left by 1 mm. resting for 3 days helps alot.

Sorry to fuck up your schedule. - I know your bench needs work. Anyway, I figured you were good for the 250 soon so I need to get that shit over my head. I hope I provide you the proper motivation because if you miss, you lose. And make sure your damn camera works...

Yeah i'll match it tomorrow, going to take the day off tonight cause i'm tired from work

My emphasis added. Is that some more smack-talking in there, Enright? You going to challenge Standard to a bench race, too? :)

It's all smack talking, but my bench is teh suck. 275 for my weight class is pretty weak so i'm going to focus on bench and my ATG squats for awhile, i still need 30lbs on my DL to beat bacon as well though.

Doesn't dabbling in Alchemy get you thrown out of the engineer's guild? Or did that rule go out with the Renaissance?

Neat concept, but I gotta go with Standard here: it looks WAY too much the the Artist Again Known As Prince symbol.

Alchemy began in the pyrotechnic arts of firetending and metalsmithing, so I've studied a bit on primitive alchemical techniques. Its name derives from "Al-Khemet" or "from Egypt" even though it existed in every culture out of the stone age.
Alchemy is still around today. Check out a list of supplements and the list of Alchemical substances and see which ones are recommended for the same stuff.
Today, we'd say that Creatine Monohydrate is useful, and carbohydrates are useful, but when mixed an Alchemical Marriage takes place to create an elixer of muscle growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back