Locked THE PREDATOR v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane black is an awesome filmmaker. Looking forward to this.

Right now that's the main thing having be holding out hope, I could potentially see him coming up with some more light hearted and characterful and the studio wanting to hard sell it as bland action. I mean its not what I'v idealy want for Predator but he certainly has good recent form with Ironman 3 and the Nice Guys.

If this is going to be R-rated it might be salvageable. Gruesome and inventive kills forgive a multitude of sins.

Maybe it's giving Black too much credit but I am willing to assume the setup and plot are not as pat as the trailer paints them.

This is making the one from 09 look pretty good. Looks and feels alot like requiem like people are saying. The science splicing thing could be fun, or like Alien 4. That movie was ruined by that horrible looking alien hybrid at the end and I hope this isnt the same.

Why does it look like something that would be on TV? It feels low budget but I can't but my finger on it.

FUCKYOU PREDITOR!!!

make me like you again enough to actualy wanna introduce you to my kids...

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

SAD...

That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

Why does it look like something that would be on TV? It feels low budget but I can't but my finger on it.
I'm getting that vibe too. It just looks like an early 2000's cheap sci-fi movie. No grit feeling at all. How do you have a costume in 2018 that looks worse than 1987?
2395abf89c46e3f04dba6b83c213e9a3.jpg

I'm getting that vibe too. It just looks like an early 2000's cheap sci-fi movie. No grit feeling at all. How do you have a costume in 2018 that looks worse than 1987?
2395abf89c46e3f04dba6b83c213e9a3.jpg

Stan Winston

Didn't want to watch because I have a bad feeling for this movie. But did and didn't hate it but wasn't really encouraged either. Will reserve judgement til I see it I guess

Looks meh, but it looks better than what I was expecting to be honest.

Update: May 10, 2018

First Teaser Trailer for Shane Black's THE PREDATOR

Wow! Ok, total 180. That was miles better than I imagined. Loved how they captured the athmosphere of the original. Super stoked for this one now.

980x.gif

latest

Lol no. What the fack was that even?
I don't think that's how you spell atmosphere by the way, but that trailer was so bad I don't even care to correct spelling.

Last edited:
Stan Winston

Didn't want to watch because I have a bad feeling for this movie. But did and didn't hate it but wasn't really encouraged either. Will reserve judgement til I see it I guess

And we kinda know how it's going to end already..

Nothing against women, but in this day in age. You know it is going to be Olivia Munn's character who defeats Preditor..

She is the smart, strong, beautiful woman scientist.. who else can figure out a way to beat the Preditor.

Not the army of soldiers..

"From the director of Iron Man 3"
<36>

That alone says enough. They're trying to market to the younger generation with an old franchise.

The casting shows this but that right there solidifies it.

Last edited:
i would watch every predator movie but that trailer looks like a predictable movie.

Aside from Boyd the casting in this is one of the biggest embarrassments in film history.

That trailer looked like shit

we’re fucked.

Last edited:
I had no desire for this movie. That trailer didn't change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back